• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World of Satira - The Election

Pyxie

Matron of Satira
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Bonjour, mes amis.

I'm wanting to give my World of Satira roleplay another chance; and to do it on here, RP Nation. Hopefully it goes well, but I wanted to put interest out there.

You can read more about "the Election" plot in the Contingency Guide, though you might also read the World of Satira Booklet. This is a roleplay that does warrant a lot of reading of the source material, but I think it is worth it in the end - especially since I am an avid world builder and am very proud of Satira and would like to share it somewhere. I've been to other websites, but I do not like the moderators on one, the other is closing, and the last has too many roleplays that die out. So, let's give this a chance!

I would be okay with feedback, as well, on the world.

World of Satira links
Booklet (this is the main source of information you may want to use)
Sylpedia (this will outline the magical algorithm and systems in Satira)
Contingency Guide (these are multiple roleplay ideas within Satira; "the Election" being one of them)
Allegiance Appendix (guilds, factions, etc. within the world)
Legend: The Five Children of Origin (lore!)

Last edited:
Character Sheet
If you do not have an external character appendix (like I do; check out my signature), please follow the below character sheet for uniformity. Italicized portions are optional.

iH8cVjZ.png

Theme Song

Name of Character
Alias of Character

Sexual Orientation: ?

Height: ?
Weight: ?

Vocation: ?
Allegiance: ?

Explanation of Abilities
Magical Abilities:
Weapon of Choice: