Wonderland Reborn

PrincessKarai8[/URL], Princejonah39, BlackRoseWitch, Prince-of-Trickery, Paradox #24, Crystalline♥ :D

And guys, don't forget to post often! c:
I'd like Celestine's aura to be a type of magenta and maroon - a mixture between pink and dark red. Dark red, for her passion, determination, and courage, and pink for her kind, loving, and nurturing self. c: 

Crystalline♥[/URL] Heeeey Lina?~ I'm thinking that once our characters would meet, our pendants would react against each other. Probably glow a little or something, regardless of wherever or whenever it's hidden.
Rye's step-mother still has a few secrets (which I haven't really thought about) and probably more connections with the Kingdoms and the upcoming abomination than anyone would know.

Is that okay with you? c:
Dude. Is it okay? IS IT OKAY?! No, no, Luna.

It's flippin'
brilliant~! I LOVE the idea~! That could be one of the triggers that get's Celestine thinking, "Why did my necklace my parents asked to keep hidden have a reaction with a royals?" xD

Signature: The thing you always see below one's posts c: 

[QUOTE="Crystalline♥]

Dude. Is it okay? IS IT OKAY?! No, no, Luna.

It's flippin'
brilliant~! I LOVE the idea~! That could be one of the triggers that get's Celestine thinking, "Why did my necklace my parents asked to keep hidden have a reaction with a royals?" xD

[/QUOTE]
YEEEES ouo Wooooo!

I'm gonna party hard for a bit~ c:

Just a bit. o:

Last edited by a moderator:
xD dearest rose. that is a small post. I'll write more when I'm out of school. Disappointed in that one. >.<

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

No, it is a super tiny post of... tininess! DX I really don't like it. I got lazy right there... plus, I'm in school right now... And I'm sleepy and...

And I have to go to some Christmas party after school around 4PM to 6PM instead of taking a lovely nap! Urg... TT~TT Sorry for the tiny post!

Oh, a friend of mine may be joining in. I Told her to head to the sign-up area.

Hi wheat. OwO wrong section, the sign-up is in the, "character sheet/signup" box, page... thing. Good to see you on.

Nice to join Tea just saying the madness kingdom needs a princess and love interest of Nirvain if anyone wants to fill that spot

The mind of a Mad Prince!

So, when will our characters notice the mutation and wrong stuff when the heart of wonderland gets poisoned? After this war? Or in the middle of war? C:

Well, it seems like the whole area (kingdoms, towns, places) will be affected, so I was just wondering. C:

. . . In the mist of it all, a darker secret is slowly being uncovered in Wonderland. The Eternal Clock, the Heart of Wonderland, has been sabotaged. A dark potion has been poured onto the gears of the clock. The Eternal Clock keep Wonderland going and not only has the sanctity of it been compromised, but in each town, the gears of the clock there are falling off and turning into mutants. . . Not long after the mutants start to form, the residents of each town in the four Kingdoms start to mutate as well. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back