Wonderland Reborn

Nice post mistress rose! Anyway the reason why the madness kingdom hasn't attacted is because the prince feeds off the madness of others! He doesn't want his kingdom to be caught up in the madness! He has some silly ideal of becoming the king of wonderland!

The mind of a Mad Prince!

But he's quite a bit of a coward! One minute he's like, "oh yeah kill each other like the animals you are!" But when his kingdom is in danger he's like, "oh no i hope they help me I'm a good person!" Pff

I loved everyone's posts :) I'll be working on my next post soon. Have work in the morning so it may be tomorrow night when I can reply

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

NAME:Cheshire Cat

BIO:Like the Cheshire cat we all know he's a wise large cat that evaporates, he constantly smiles wide as if everything seems amusing. He lives in the kingdom of madness. He finds the war rather boring and pointless though he's puled into the war he tries his best to avoid it lurking in dark corners of the kingdom resulting in meeting a mutated clock. Though dangerous he curiously tries to find the source of the mutated creatures rather than take part in the war.

He's technically the father of the current ruler of the Mad kingdom.Though he's somewhat related to the prince he lowers himself in army rank in order to do what he calls, important things. His madness is most saved for his anger which can be quite often or less be used.

Rather than fighting a pointless war in Cheshire's opinion he'd save his world. If he can.

LOOKS:He can seem to be a cat and a person at moments but mostly seen as blue and gray stripped large cat. As a human he looks like a half human cat person. As in cat ears and a tail but human features. He wears a purple bow tie with a white gray stripped dress shirt. Over that shirt he wears a black waistcoat with tails. His feet are then protected with black laced shoes and on his hands white gloves.

RULER OF (if applicable): --Blank--

DAUGHTER/SON OF:Unknown

LOVE INTEREST (optional:None at all

WEAPON:Mostly claws; when human it's a revolver

RANK IN ARMY:Soldier 
Sorry it took so long T-T

I couldn't find any pictures so i just tried my best to describe his appearance.

Tea what a wonderful bio and yes Nirvain was born from his past madness! (Long story @_@) but couldn't say any better and wow how did you know the kingdom people were mutating? Karai your secret is out! ;)

Well you captured the madness kingdom quite beautifully! Chesire cat is kinda the ruler of the kingdom because his madness can control them like Nirvain and the mad hatter can so it's like a we three king thing!

Last thing every kingdom has their own magic type as you might have seen in the role play. Our type is called madness aura and you can make up what ever you want it to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back