Wondering if anyone's interested....

Morgenstern

Psi Cop
....in a roleplay set on a starship, details to be decided among myself and any joiners. Ship would be called Stormrider unless someone comes up with something better. Military ship, but during a time of peace. Part of the Arcturus Planetary Alliance Fleet, the government of which is run by aliens called Arcturians, but humans are members of the alliance.

Any takers? 
Also, the intent is for the roleplay to be more character-based than anything, with the conflict arising from decisions that said characters must make and stuff like that.

Woo-hoo!!! 
Do you have any ideas for the plot or a character or anything? We could go ahead and start fleshing that stuff out, if you want to join me and make this.

I have a character I'm thinking of but just to clarify the back story: humans are an allied species in a government run by the Arcturian aliens.

I don't have a particular plot in mind but perhaps I could play as a character who is a Cryptologic Technician who monitors communication between ships and departments.

Cool character concept. And yes, humans are a member species of the Arcturian Planetary Alliance. I thought it'd be a nice change from all those works of fiction where Earth runs the show. Don't worry about not having a plot; I have a vague outline of one in the deep recesses of my mind, and I'll share; I was just wondering if you had an idea that was better than mine, which probably wouldn't be too hard. I have to get off now, but if you have no objections, I'll start a conversation with you tomorrow to discuss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back