• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witness

Ariana Rose

So this whole idea was an old one from way, way back when. I never could get it up off the ground. I'm doing an interest check to see who might be able to help me get this up and going. I was hoping someone might be able to point out what's so...unappealing about it. Any input is welcome. Any criticism! HELP ME, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA!

Sarah was your typical teenage girl. She just made the varsity hockey team with her best friend Riley, got the guy of her dreams, and finished the term with straight A`s. She was living the high life and nothing could go wrong. That was until the day that she missed her bus and had to walk to school. Deciding to take a short cut through the woods behind her house revealed a gruesome scene...

(At which point my first post would be all about that gruesome scene describing it in detail.) Basically, she witnessed the killing of an angel by some demon creature things. Now that she's seen it, they're after her. Before they could kill her, her own guardian angel (Jeremiah) was sent down to protect her. He whisked her away from danger and are now in hiding.

This Role Play is set in Ontario, Canada sometime in early November, present day. Sarah`s school is called William Dawes High School. There`s four common places that Jeremiah has deemed safe for Sarah to be: school, home, ice rink for practice, and the restaurant "Diane`s"

These would be the roles

Sarah

Jeremiah

Sarah`s Friend

Ringleader of Demons

Other Demons

Let me know what I need to explain more of, I know not everyone is going to get this concept instantly.

Thank you so much for reading!

~M.

hmm not bad but can we creat are own charicter's to furfill the roles i think that's why some people might not be interested some people like to creat there own characters sometimes rather then structured ones

Right, I thought of that too! But really, all I would be asking is that Jeremy be an angel. Like, I wouldn't mind if you even changed his name. The whole idea is that he'd be Sarah's guardian. :3

Of course you can. If we get enough people interested in it and find someone to play Jeremy, I'd start it up ASAP :)

Does Sarah's friend have to be a specific gender?

Because that's the role I've got my eye on as of now.

TurtleGod said:
Does Sarah's friend have to be a specific gender?
Because that's the role I've got my eye on as of now.
Sarah's friend? No, not gender specific! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back