• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Withdrawn Salvation (Between Casual and Detailed)

Rokku Hizori

The moon shone, violet as amethyst. It was a phenomenon never before seen in all of recorded human history, and no one knew its cause or its meaning. Weeks passed, and mankind saw that the moon grew larger, and larger, as cults flared into existence, preaching the end of days. But neither religion nor science had an explanation. The moon was getting closer, obviously, but nothing was being affected. The tides were normal, no technological malfunctions, nothing. The moon shone, violet and luminous, bringing eternal twilight to the once pitch black night. Then, just four hours ago, it turned blood red.

This story starts from the very beginning. The world is waiting, watching, and not entirely prepared. No one knows exactly what will happen, and I do not wish to prevent the surprise for any of you who are interested either. However, I will say that this will have supernatural elements, a bit of magic, ghosts, spirits, exorcisms, angels, demons, etc etc. This of course takes place in the modern era. PM me with any questions. As for your characters, I’m looking for realistic people. I don’t want any Goku’s, chosen ones, supermen, and I will murder any and all mary-sues. Let them have issues. Let them have a past. Let them be complicated. Please post them after you’ve expressed your interest. Once we have the characters, I’ll put up the full rp. Use any character sheet you like, but please include an ‘affinity’ That is to say, something from the natural world that you feel resonates with your character and their personality. This can be an animal, the waves of the sea, the willow tree, there are no limits, this is purely to help me understand your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in joining this... If there is still room and you're okay with a new person who is just getting back into RPing.

Still kinda new to this site, so I can't PM quite yet, but here's a CS!

Name: Nathaniel Rivers

Appearance: Nathaniel has short brown hair, and dull brown eyes. His skin is pretty fair, and his height stands at 5'8" and he weighs 175 ib. His face lacks any distinction whatsoever; it's not good-looking but it sure isn't ugly. Unless you're a friend of his, you'd probably see him and forget about him the next second. He generally wears flannels and jeans, and maybe a pure black hoody when it gets cold.

Personality: Nathaniel is the type to have a group of friends and still just be there not really talking much to people. He's generally a nice person but doesn't go out of the way with his generosity. He likes to watch TV shows and go to see sports and plays but he dislikes active participation and immoral activities. He has no peculiar quirks.

Bio: If there was one word to describe Nathaniel, it would be quite simply: Regular. He's rarely anything but regular. Some might say he's so regular it would be almost irregular, except he's too regular to be defined by a contradiction of any sort. To summarize the point, Nathaniel is regular.

But has Nathaniel always been regular? Sadly, yes. He was born into a laid back, extremely happy family with no drama, and who lived in a good neighborhood, where it wasn't high class and gated, but there was certainly no bad influences for Nathaniel. He grew up in a school, where he never made it into any honors societies of any sort but he sure wasn't a low grade student. He never expressed interest in a club, and as far as after school activities go you'll only ever see a year in the band during his seventh grade. He never participated, but rather he was always just a mere face in the crowds who would go to see the work of what everyone else did. He would always go to the town's plays, the sports games, for he enjoyed being an audience member.

Sadly, being an audience member is not only an unstable career, it isn't a career at all, especially for one as regular as Nathaniel. Currently he is a 20 year old man, working his way through his second year of community college, constantly changing his major as he tries to find a suitable career for his life. Unfortunately, he hasn't found one that has remotely ignited his interests.

Affinity: A single blade of grass in a vast meadow full of grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lennie Fletcher

Personality: Lennie is a wild rocker, she loves to party, and go out with friends. She'll date pretty much anything with a face and prefers to be in a drunken haze instead of handling her emotions. Lennie hates rules, authority, and likes to pretend there are no consequences whatsoever for her actions. She has gone through a lot in her past that has changed her from being a sensitive and sweet girl to the hot mess she is now.

Appearance: Purple curly hair, cat eye make up, brown eyes, tall with an hourglass figure, and fair skin.

Bio: Lennie lived with her mum prior to moving out with her best friend, Krista, into an apartment they share with people who hardly show up at the place. She lost her dad at a young age and now her mum is battling cancer. She doesn't talk about anything else in her past, so for now that's all we get.

Name: Vian Acton

Appearance: Vian is a 24-year-old young man. He has curly dark hair and olive eyes. He has a medium skin tone. He is tall and isn’t skinny but he's not chubby either. He slouches a bit and he smokes when stressed or tired.

Personality: Vian is an introvert and has a pessimistic personality. He’s like the type of person who can easily anger any new acquaintances, unless they’re resilient enough to deal with his attitude. He doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities at first, but he’s actually a caring and honest person.

Bio: Vian dislikes (almost) everything, if that’s even possible. It’s not that he has some sort of deep backstory about an abusive childhood or anything like that, in fact, he had a simple childhood with very lenient parents. So, why all the hate? Well it was just that everything seemed annoying to him. He hates lying because it causes consequences in the future, but he hates the way some people act when he tells the truth. He dislikes most people because they are complicated and hard to understand.

He doesn’t really like smoking, which is ironic because he smokes, but he hates the feeling when he tries to quit so he just lets that one go. Although, he does have things he likes, for example, books. Nice and simple. The book doesn’t cry if it has a bad plot and it doesn’t hit him when he calls it fat, which is normally a compliment to the book. When he was younger, he would always hide in the library if he ever felt tired with society. He currently works as a writer who struggles with making the deadlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back