• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

Dakota holds him close, rubbing his back "I'm so sorry......I would have loved to meet her..." she comforts him to the best of her abilities

Lily nods, "I agree.......sundaes are amazing."

Byron just cries into her shoulder.

Ronnie says "c'mon lets go sit on top the cabin and watch the sun set!"

She nods and joins him happily

Dakota rubs his back, while running a hand through his hair holding him close to her

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota never left his side, comforting him

Lily joins him and watches the sunset
One guy tries to make fun of Byron for crying and Byron puts him in a block of ice and is starting to compress it...

Dakota snaps him out of it, and stands in front of him looking him into the eye "Byron please....just stop, why don't we leave for a while? They can go kiss they're asses if they want....but please just stop."

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota snaps him out of it, and stands in front of him looking him into the eye "Byron please....just stop, why don't we leave for a while? They can go kiss they're asses if they want....but please just stop."
Byron sighs, lets the other guy go and says "yeah... Lets go..."

Dakota uses her ability to slam the guy against the school walls before grabbing Byron's hand and pulls him away from school

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota uses her ability to slam the guy against the school walls before grabbing Byron's hand and pulls him away from school
Byron follows her silently out of the school.

The waiter leaves writing the order down, Dakota lays her head on her left arm and runs a hand through his hair enjoying the way it feels

DemonGirl27 said:
The waiter leaves writing the order down, Dakota lays her head on her left arm and runs a hand through his hair enjoying the way it feels
Byron just sits there very quietly.

Soon the waiter comes back with they're orders and leaves, Dakota takes her hot coco and takes a sip out of it

Byron takes his and takes a little drink.

Ronnie, when he and Lilly are watching the sun set says "it's nice, much like an orange."

DemonGirl27 said:
"Or a peace and an orange.." she replies

She drinks her hot coco in silence
Ronnie says "after the sun goes down, what do you wanna do?"

Byron says "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to see me like this..."

"Its okay Byron.....its always good to cry once and a while, you didn't expect what happened with your mother. Don't be sorry for showing emotion....its actually very brave to." She rubs his back gently

"Go find fireflies?" she suggest

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily hugs him happily, smiling

She smiles and hugs his side, "Its no problem, always happy to help..."
Ronnie says "oh look, the sun is down! Time to find us some glowing insects!"

Byron says "you are so warm....i never felt warm before..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back