• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

Ronnie was also enjoying the scenery, he says "I wish we could just walk forever like this, just you and me, enjoying the scenery.."

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily stops and looks at him, "Why?"
"butterflies are evil! They may look harmless enough but never let your guard down! They are out for blood!" Ronnie says, though he has a good reason for fearing butterflies.

DemonGirl27 said:
She makes her body flamming hot, as fire was coming out of her "I'll keep you safe then." She giggles
Ronnie says "I knew I could count on you to keep those evil things away from me!" Just as one lands on his head.

DemonGirl27 said:
Just then he sees it burts into flames
"I. HATE. BUTTERFLIES." Ronnie says. "they are just terrifying! Especially the man eating ones! They blend in with the normal ones!"

Ronnie says "wanna keep going? There is still a lot to see..." Blushing over the fact he's afraid of butterflies...

Ronnie says"when I was about 5, I was chasing a little butterfly, I had caught it in my hand, then it started to eat my hand. Then Its friends decided to do the same thing, all 50 of them, luckily my parents where around and got them to go away. But that is why I am afraid of any sort of butterfly..."

DemonGirl27 said:
She closes the door once the two went inside, and sits him down onto the couch
Ronnie was still spouting nonsense"violin, fire, need scarf, don't blink, train..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back