• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

Dakota smiles, "Then your ready to leave.."

"Yay for picnics.." she jumps off the swing and lands on the ground

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota smiles, "Then your ready to leave.."

"Yay for picnics.." she jumps off the swing and lands on the ground
Ronnie opens up the basket and puts a blanket down for then to sit on and puts the basket in the middle.

Byron smiles at her and says "today has been fun."

DemonGirl27 said:
Lily lays on her side and smiles, soon opening the basket up

Dakota smiles as well, "I enjoyed it..."
The baskets insides are limitless, there is every kind of food you could ever want in there.

SomaFel said:
Ronnie says "I typically enjoy dancing in the rain, playing video games or playing jokes on people, what about you?"
"Hmm well I just pretty much be around nature a lot...." she shrugs a bit

SomaFel said:
"I think id rather spend my free time with you though... You are a lot of fun!" Ronnie says
She rubs her arm gently, "Thanks I suppose...never really, talked to anyone before coming to this school. Its a nice change.." she smiles

DemonGirl27 said:
She rubs her arm gently, "Thanks I suppose...never really, talked to anyone before coming to this school. Its a nice change.." she smiles
"most people find me annoying or stupid or something and they don't want to hang out with me, this is a nice change." He also smiles

DemonGirl27 said:
She laughs, "To be honested....at times you may be annoying, but your loads of fun."
Ronnie says "thanks, I think? Anyway... Anything else you like to do?"

DemonGirl27 said:
"How about we just relax somewhere shady?"
Ronnie says "sounds good!" As he waves his hands and a huge umbrella sprouts from the ground, making a shady area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back