• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
Welcome to Catofu Highschool!

You have been accepted because you have or will have extraordinary magic capabilities in the near future.

We will help you to learn and control your magic abilities her at catofu highschool.

When you arrive you will receive a dorm key, your class schedule and the handbook containing all the rules.

We hope you have a great time here!

-staff of Catofu highschool.

Dakota entered the highschool with new found hope, happy to know she has somewhere to help her with her abilities. She looks around, tapping her hip with a finger. It was an old habbit she has, whenever she was nervous. Dakota may not show she is nervous, but there are somethings she does to express what she is feeling different ways.

f392f1b44df1886e9de298dffe503bb0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Byron entered the highschool and was so glad to be going here, hoping to make new friends. Byron just so happens to walk by Dakota and when he does, the air around Byron seems to be 20-30 degrees colder than anywhere else. Which for Byron was normal.

Dakota looks over and sees Byron, rubbing her arms quickly when he walks by. Then when he was some feet away she felt warmer again, she quickly puts on her jacket before running over hoping to catch up to him. Dakota didn't know where to go, though she had some hope he could help her out

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota looks over and sees Byron, rubbing her arms quickly when he walks by. Then when he was some feet away she felt warmer again, she quickly puts on her jacket before running over hoping to catch up to him. Dakota didn't know where to go, though she had some hope he could help her out
Lucky for her, Byron was a slow walker, and is easy to catch up with.

Dakota catches up and walks along side him, she looks at him and pokes his arm a bit "Hi there.." She speaks with a italian accent, smiling at him to show she was friendly

DemonGirl27 said:
Dakota catches up and walks along side him, she looks at him and pokes his arm a bit "Hi there.." She speaks with a italian accent, smiling at him to show she was friendly
Byron turns around and sees her standing there, smiling "hello" Byron says with a smile also.

"I'm Dakota....who might you be exactly if you don't mind me asking?" She asks with a genuine smile, her arms dangling at her sides.

DemonGirl27 said:
"I'm Dakota....who might you be exactly if you don't mind me asking?" She asks with a genuine smile, her arms dangling at her sides.
"I'm Byron, Byron Frost" he says with a smile.

Dakota quickly retracts and laughs, "Now that's what I call cool.." She smiles before putting her hands in her jacket pokects, "So you can control ice?" she asks

"Control? Not yet, but I can freeze the hell out of people by accident, I mean, given who my parents are it's no surprise I have ice magic, it runs on both sides of the family" Byron says

Dakota nods, "I could understand that.....I am trying to control my power as well. My parents thought this high school could help me be in control." She smiles walking along side him through the halls

Bryon says "its actually quiet odd, you didn't recognize me on sight, not that it's a bad thing, I'm kinda tired of being known for a title I have and not who I am..."

"Oh well.........I um, hardly ever leave home. This is going to be one of the few rare moments that I do leave home, I'm trying to control my telekinesis.." She explains to him

DemonGirl27 said:
"Oh well.........I um, hardly ever leave home. This is going to be one of the few rare moments that I do leave home, I'm trying to control my telekinesis.." She explains to him
"ah, I see" Byron says then some random kid walks by and says "OMG ITS PRINCE BYRON!!" then a crowd starts to gather, Byron says to Dakota "c'mon lets get outta here..."

"Gladly...I don't like crowds..." She then starts running off, making sure he was following close by while they were being chased by a bunch of students

She turns right and follows right besides him, "Where should we hide?" She calls out, continuing to run along side him while making sure they..hopefully are gone

DemonGirl27 said:
She turns right and follows right besides him, "Where should we hide?" She calls out, continuing to run along side him while making sure they..hopefully are gone
he then turns right again, into his dorm room, as soon as your inside he locks the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back