Witches crime

He shakes his head "I dont know I barely know one and I havent ever looked at the other with any romantic intrest untilnowz."

The maid sighs."I can't help ya here sorry. Oh and shouldn't you be doing something for Katherine she always has something for you to do." The maid giggles a bit and hugs him in a friendly way.

Katherine opened the door completely undressed. "Come in" She said pretty much back to normal she walked in the bathroom brushing her wet hair."What do you need Marsh? "

Katherine walked over and pulled his hand down. "Calm down I don't mind if you see me! The body is a beautiful thing unless you have something to hide. Wich clearly I don't. " she said and turned away sitting on the bed she patted the spot next to her so he could sit.

Marsh sits next to her not sure what to do "U-umm. Why are you treating me differently?" he dmiles lightly

Katherine looked at him."Would you rather me send you back to the punishment room for something you are welcome to see? Or look and admire my non caring personality?" She looked away."If you with for your treatment to return to normal just say so if not ... DON'T ASK AGAIN! "she hissed at him.

Kat smiled a bit. She put her hand on his and pulled him close."Marsh ...y-you can stay in my room tonight if you don't like your room... mines nicer.."

Marsh slips off his shirt and lies down "If you want me ro I will." he looks up at her amd sets his head in her lap

MarSh gets up "Ill be back i need to go check on something." he runs outside looking for nadeya

Nadia randomly wondered the forest."oh, hello again." she said kindly as she saw him looking for shomthing."did you lose something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back