Witches crime

missnoblerose

Nice to unmeet you.
Kathrine awoke stretching out in her bed. She yawned and looked around. She sat up making her hair fall from her shoulder to her back.">Your characters name<" She called slipping out of bed.He was taking longer then usual. She growled a bit and called him again as she changes.

View attachment 6954

(God he is hot <…< and Lily sorry there is no character sheet it is a private rp for me and Roarke. Again I'm sorry.

Katherine glared at him."Stop looking tiered!" She commanded and put on some new clothing she walked over to him looking in his eye."Ugh you smell terrible take a bath in a lake or something! And while your out bring back something to eat!" She said and pushed him out of the way. She walked down the long hall to her castle not far from town. She had a lot of work to do and by she she ment Marsh.

View attachment 6955View attachment 6955

Marsh growls and changes into a shirt pants and a claok with a hood he walks outside heading towards the lake that was close by he stripped down and hopped in the lake he yawned and started to wash his hair

Marsh gets out and gets dressed he starts walking again he sees Nadia and smiles brightly "Hello." he keeps walking

Nadia smiled back."Hello.' She said but lost the smile as GE walked away. Following him she looked around

"Are you from around here? I didn't know anyone lived here." She said and patted a squirrel that climbed on her shoulder.

"I ummm. Work.. For the owner of a castle near by." he looks at her and pets the squirel lightly

She smiled a bit as the squirrel hoped on his head. "Oh I see. Would you like to hang out some time?" She looked at him blushing a bit.

He rubs his cheek "That was odd." he keeps walking and eventually comes back to the castle

Katherine looked angry glaring at him

"Where have you been!" She yelled pushing him against the wall choking him a bit."well?!" She growled a bit and let him go."go to the punishment room and get 10 whips before you come up to eat!" She turned and headed for the dining room.

He comes back his back bloody he stands up as bolts of electricity crackle around his hands "You know what. Im done." he turns and walks away trying to leave

Katherine smiled and started eating. The door he walked out of lead to a hall with only one other door at the end wich lead back to the dining room.he was just going circles. Kat smiled a bit and stood using magic and suddenly he had a color around his neck with a chain attached she yanked him back so he ended up on his knees before her

"I tried yo be nice! Do you want to be thrown in the cage!" She asked. She had him locked in the cage for 20 years before she trusted him enough to let him Rome the castle freely.

Katherine wasn't fazed by the zap.'get up and eat." She returned to her seat watching him.once they both where done she approached him."why must you attempt to escape? You know I won't let you leave. "

"Because living here is hell!" he growls and looks at her "If you showed me even a bit of niceness maybe i wouldnt mind being stuck with an attractive girl all the time."

Katherine blushed wich was huge since he never sees her blush or show any emotion besides anger. She looked down and swallowed hard. She took a deep breath and crossed her arms looking back up at him. "I'm not nice it's not me!" She growled. The look I'm her eyes showed saddness and pain."If I'm so evil why compliment me?"

Marsh looks suprised "Um. Sorry. I sorry. I just." he looks down and prepares to be yelled at

Katherine didn't yell she instead leaned into him a bit and awkwardly kissed him. She blushed deeply then backed away and just started to walk to her room.

Marsh shakes his head "No idea. Apparantly I all of a sudden became attractive to two different women." he cocks his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back