• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay

Which era of Digivice should we use?

• Original Adventure 01 Digivice

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Adventure 02 Digivice

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Smartphone

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other/Original concept

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

natsukashii

𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• P6wBrVR.png

To make a wish upon a shooting star, you must first believe that it can come true

Last edited:
Please let me be in. Are we allowed to make our own digimon lines?!?
First of all, welcome! Happy to have ya! Secondly, so long as the line doesn't utilize original digimon or X-antibody digimon, then go ham. X-Antibody carriers are fine, so the likes of Ryudamon, dorumon, etc are fine. I just would rather not go into the X Antibody lore if i can help it.

First of all, welcome! Happy to have ya! Secondly, so long as the line doesn't utilize original digimon or X-antibody digimon, then go ham. X-Antibody carriers are fine, so the likes of Ryudamon, dorumon, etc are fine. I just would rather not go into the X Antibody lore if i can help it.
Fabulous.

Small update so there isn't any confusion

Regarding Digimon and I feel like I need to better explain my reasoning.

I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to digimon lines. The usage of X-Antibody digimon (not carriers since they themselves have their own lines) has always rubbed me the wrong way and since I don't plan on using the X-Antibody in any plots, it serves no purpose to utilize it.

As far as original digimon, with so many digimon of all stages being added to the overall reference book, original digimon aren't required as you would find in other fandoms. There's so much variety to find the perfect line for your digimon partner. It's honestly insane just how much there is. Also don't feel limited to just regular digimon. If legendary warriors fit your line's aesthetic, by all means go for it! Armor digimon too. Jogressed digimon are an option too. The world is your oyster, as they say. 😁

Ok, here goes:

Liollmon-Liamon-JagerLowemon-AncientSphinxmon.
Oooh I love that. Kinda keeps up the theme of the crest of friendship being tied to darkness, which could be an interesting arc for your character should you want to go that route. Plus, I just think the line is neat!

Fangway Fangway DeathUnchained DeathUnchained Acethekidd Acethekidd I've made a temp(potentially permanent) OOC thread for the RP 😁

And we have a sheets thread as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back