• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern wild ones ~ OOC

cool! i actually have no idea how tate and delta would get along. i feel like they might actually not get along well at all
he'd probably just find delta really annoying, as he hates stubbornness (which is odd, because his sister is the most stubborn person in the world) but who knows, maybe they'll somehow bond over having shitty mothers :^)

yooo i'm late to the convo but i'm down for discussing relationships

I started thinking about how Kenny would feel about Tate, and honestly it could go so many different ways.
I mean, Tate's pretty intense and aggressive, compared to Kenny's nervous, somewhat standoffish nature. Plenty of cause for conflict there. That said, they share similar family struggles, and academic strain (though Kenny seems to be more focused on keeping his head down). So... perhaps in some strange way, I could see a sort of friendship between them. I could imagine just about anything, and would be happy to hear your thoughts!

Also, if anyone else wants to talk with me about Kenny, be my guest!!

I'm willing to talk about Kenny and Aindrea. Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Ah, Aindrea. :ghost: I looked over your CS and posts, and here's what I have to say so far:

Poor Aindrea! Carrying the weight of parenthood when not even halfway through high school is quite a feat. Someone so dark, brooding and assertive would likely overwhelm a wallflower like Kenny, who already isn't confident approaching people.

They do, however, share a trait in common: resilience. The ability to put on a straight face and keep going, no matter the circumstance, seems to be strong in Aindrea. Kenny, likewise, with his "keep calm and carry on" outlook, might see something admirable in Aindrea. I don't know how much of his story Kenny would be likely to know, but I could definitely see there being a deal of respect, at least on Kenny's end.

However, if Kenny had ever done anything to trigger Aindrea's fiery side... who knows what would happen?

Sorry, I was busy typing up a character for another thread and doing some stuff around the apartment.

Yeah, he hasn't had life easy, that's for sure and having to repeat tenth grade this year is possibly going to make things even more stressful.

Kenny might likely have heard about Aindrea's daughter and his parents signing away custody of him to his now deceased aunt, but probably not the twins or that his aunt passed on, much less the fact that he's doomed to repeat 10th grade.

Looks fine to me. You just have to wait for traveling to approve it or not.

We're still in the very beginning of the RP. Everyone, rich and poor alike for the most part, at this party on the East side where the rich kids live...the poor kids live on the west side in a trailer park from my understanding...and people are engaging in talk, alcohol, drugs, etc. at this party of this non-important rich NPC girl's house.

its weird, I cant see any of the images on your CS. would you mind sending me a pic of what she looks like?

but yeah, I think they can definitely be friends, since they are both from such rich families and share much in common

Any relationship ideas for the new Brit? Haha been thinking about this for a bit. Will have another post up tomorrow. And thinking of a starter for Ollie. Anyone want a relationship with either of my characters? Romance is my thang guys :)

Any relationship ideas for the new Brit? Haha been thinking about this for a bit. Will have another post up tomorrow. And thinking of a starter for Ollie. Anyone want a relationship with either of my characters? Romance is my thang guys :)

I've been reading over your character sheets and trying to figure out if Aindrea would be interested in dating either of them. I can see that both your characters like parties and drinking. They both seem to have shared interests in some things...Aindrea's love of the humanities is reflected in both your characters with Dani's love of music and Ollie's love of art. He might be okay with the drinking, so long as it wasn't around his kids or himself as he's got bad experiences with his dad drinking. I"m willing to try him in a relationship with Dani.

I've been reading over your character sheets and trying to figure out if Aindrea would be interested in dating either of them. I can see that both your characters like parties and drinking. They both seem to have shared interests in some things...Aindrea's love of the humanities is reflected in both your characters with Dani's love of music and Ollie's love of art. He might be okay with the drinking, so long as it wasn't around his kids or himself as he's got bad experiences with his dad drinking. I"m willing to try him in a relationship with Dani.
That'd be awesome. Like throwing her in a situation that wouldn't 100% be ideal yknow? Relationships in general are hard for her as she watched her parents hate each other her whole life. Plus not to mention the kids thing. I'd love to write about that hahaha

Then it sounds like a plan.

Aindrea might be somewhat unsure of a relationship due to his last attempt at dating failed and with his kids, he can't go into such a scenario half-cocked with them to think about. But he's willing to try and I'd be interested in seeing what Dani's opinion on finding out about Aindrea's kids and home life was. If she's just moved here to Newberry then she probably doesn't know about that fact or about his home life and his parents. travelbypages travelbypages

travelbypages travelbypages

Hey, I'd love to make some sort of relationship between my Britta and your Oliver & Dani!

Britta is a poor to rich girl, so I'm looking for some people she was friends (or enemies/etc. with) before and after her mom remarrying into money.

travelbypages travelbypages

Hey, I'd love to make some sort of relationship between my Britta and your Oliver & Dani!

Britta is a poor to rich girl, so I'm looking for some people she was friends (or enemies/etc. with) before and after her mom remarrying into money.

We've established this a bit in-character, but I still quite like the idea of Britta and Kenny being estranged childhood friends, someone Britta likely cut ties with when she started getting alienated from her old group, and someone Kenny never had the nerve nor the motivation to try and contact. Friendly, but tense.

Kenny would probably have a hard time with openly flirty, sarcastic kids! :ghostxx: Reading people is not his forté.

Then Oliver is your guy hahaha born and raised Newberry

Cool! Think he and Britta would have been friends? ^^

We've established this a bit in-character, but I still quite like the idea of Britta and Kenny being estranged childhood friends, someone Britta likely cut ties with when she started getting alienated from her old group, and someone Kenny never had the nerve nor the motivation to try and contact. Friendly, but tense.

I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back