• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wilbur's 1 x 1 Fandom Search!

G00D_LUX

Heya!! The name I use online is Wilbur! (Not my real name)
Minor
Any Pronouns (But leaning towards He/Him)
Hyper-Fixates on a range of different things, mainly cartoonish things
I range from 2 lines to about 1-2 paragraphs depending on how invested I am!

Please follow my following boundaries!!

Nothing NSFW.
No toxic or underage romantic ships.
Please be patient with me!! I'm very easy to get distracted and I might take a while to respond, I'm usually trying to figure out how to properly structure a sentence..
Ghost-friendly. I would just like a notification whenever you wanna stop rping though
I don't mind roleplaying with adults! I just will not do any romance with adults!
Please write in a literature style!! I understand being unable to write paragraphs, but what I'm referring to "She pick up the tv remote." Versus my preferred (and how I write) "She picked up the light-weight TV remote, the plastic feeling comfortable in her hand."

Small tidbits about me!

I usually like planning out a plot before jumping into a rp, so expect a lot of back and forth asking about a plot and just general OOC talk!
I am Autistic! I might ask for clarification on things a lot if they aren't explained well in my head
I do not tolerate homophobia or transphobia towards me or my character (Unless we're doing an angsty scene that we've talked about.)
I will more then often play a Male Gay character and ask for, if your a fellow minor, you to play a male character!
Not a requirement, but send me your favorite fruit if you bothered to read all this!
I do not mind having to rewrite something if you cannot understand it!
My biggest pet-peeve in role-playing is whenever you take control of MY characters thoughts/actions/dialogue!!!! I will describe the scene around your character(s) as well as my character(s), and I ask that you play for your character(s) and describe the scene around my character(s).

FANDOMS!!
  • Lego Monkie Kid! (!CRAVING!); I have admittedly not seen all of the show, but I know a lot of the plot events due to tiktok and do not mind spoilers! Looking to have an OC with doubling up! I have two ideas for this one already, will explain in PM's.​
    • If theres romantic shipping I'm looking for Macaque! I'm willing to play any character​

• FNaF!; I have seen all the games, minus help-wanted 2. Looking to have an OC with doubling up! I will play a night guard no matter the game, but no romance unless your oc is also a nightguard and we're shipping them!

• Obey Me! Anime Otome Sim Game!; I haven't played all of it yet, but I do not mind spoilers for events if it is relevant to the situation/scene at hand! Looking to have an OC with doubling up! I will play up to 2 brothers romantically and I reserve the right to ask for 2 brothers to be played romantically as well.
    • If theres romantic shipping I'm looking for Asmodeus, Diavolo or Belphagor! I'm willing to play any character!​

• Stardew Valley!; Looking to have an OC with doubling up!
    • If theres romantic shipping I'm looking for Shane! I will play any marriage candidate or un-dateable character (Depending on who it is)​

• Ninjago!; I have seen I believe all of the show, so I do not mind spoilers if I forget something! I do ask for the earlier seasons but I do not mind any particular season
    • If theres romantic shipping I'm looking for Zane! I am willing to play any character!

Possible AU's/tropes I do!
Mob/Mafia
Monster
Isekai
Next Gen
Coffee Shop
Yandere (With some limitations)
Reverse Isekai

I am willing to do any fandom if I know it and any trope if I can understand it or want it

PM me or reply if your interested! I will rp here, discord, or even gmail! (My discord will be a throwaway account made specifically for rping I will make soon.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back