• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Widersia, Eastern Border] Edge of Enigma

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
Place: Widersia, Eastern border Edge

Language key: “Common”, “[Terran]”, “%Analog%”

Mentions: Elvario Elvario Maxxob Maxxob

The purpose of this RP is to successfully partake in a joint adventurer-Widersian military defense recognizance exercise in response to strange activity ongoing in the Easten arid region of the border.
===

With the way Widersia was situated there was an arid region on the edge of the eastern border, it was a no man’s land of sorts of area where the only naturally occurring vegetation which remained was resistance to significantly dry conditions.

With Widersia being sandwiched between two powerful places on the global stage, military reconnaissance activity on the border was not uncommon. This was particularly true with the ongoing conflict between it’s neighbors. The military was on high alert to begin with in lieu of this, so when there was a report of strange activity going on at night in this arid region a formal investigation was assigned. Since it wasn’t anything major yet, the Widersian military opted to send in some lower ranking individuals with construct support and a superior to oversee the operation.

There was also Yunaesa who was an abnormality in that she was part Construct and Fae, with that said she was more than happy to prove to them that she could be of use when they had taken interest in her, with the promise that she could get affiliated within their ranks if she proved her worth. It hadn’t been lost on her that the reason for her creation was to ascend and defeat those who were deemed ‘bad’ and in assisting the Widerisan military she should be able to protect the people of Widersia which seemed like a good goal in her mind, also recognizing the Emperor and parliament being worthy of protection as well.

Beyond that the Widersia Adventurer guild had also taken note and as part of a joint defense practice, members were permitted to go and assist, just in case it turned out to be anything more problematic than was assumed.
======

The rendezvous point chosen was notable, it was at the halfway point to where the strange activity had been detected, and could be identified by its landmark, a very large construct body from years ago which was largely buried in the ground and completely inactive, also very damaged. The land which it was stuck in was flatter than others in the surrounding areas which were more elevated.

Partially Buried Construct
cfe39af4-bb82-481d-8450-05a17a0f1a88_928x1232.jpg

Widersian Landship
Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 10.50.55 PM.png

A hefty steampowered armored vehicle made its way across the region leaving tire tracks as it did so, the sound of a steam engine puffing along, inside would be many of those who were coming. Yunaesa and Cadet Decimus Valerius being notable. There were also a couple squads of clockwork Widersian soldiers and any other Adventurers who may have come along like Almeida.

Yunaesa

Yunaesa seemed to pace around the landship-like vehicle while it was in movement, with Zjorn in hand.

Widersian Clockwork Soldiers
5db5e908f7f7ce2481850bd26994fd9b.jpg

“[Come on! How much longer is this going to take?]” She’d exclaim impatiently looking around the rows of unmoving clockwork soldiers, with a pout on her face. Yunaesa looked far from someone who one might expect to be involved in military operations with the way she dressed, and her more diminutive size, but there she was.

Thankfully for organics there were some more formalized seating areas to wait with one’s equipment near the back which could open up and let them out at the site.

“[Zjorn says he wants to fight now!]” She’d announce to no one in particular, moving Zjorn around for effect.

Officer Surius
8001abfa23d0f766ff6b1b7c9549d4bb.jpg

Nearby a young taller man who was wearing military garb with white hair, red eyes, and rather skin which what appeared to be a sword at his side like a field officer might, looked to Yunaesa and spoke with a reassuring smile.

“[Calm yourself Yunaesa, we’ll be there soon and I promise if there are any bad guys which need to be taken out Zjorn will be one of the first out.]”

What made him stand out a bit more was how his sword looked like it was in the beastman style, perhaps it had been claimed as spoils at some point.

“[Hmph!! Zjorn says you better not just be saying that!]” She announced getting up close, looking up at the Officer like she was assessing him for honesty.

Thankfully Zjorn wouldn’t have to wait all too much longer either as the large vehicle came to a slow stop.

“[If I could get everyone’s attention please!]” Officer Surius called out once more.

“[For those of you who were not present for the initial brief, we will now embark into the borderland! It is pivotal that we all keep our positions and roles in mind. I don’t think I need to say this again but DO NOT go wandering out there by yourself without permission! There are plenty of possible threats out here which we could be dealing with, from criminals to even monsters trying to infiltrate our border. Splitting away from the group without permission is an easy way to get yourself killed!]”

“[Yunaesa, this is your trial period, just do as your told, and I’m sure you’ll do fine!]”

“[Cadet Valerius! I want you and your group toward the back to provide support if it’s necessary, pay attention to where you position them. This will make for a good field exercise so you can show crown and country what you’re made of!]”

“[I’ll stay near the front of our formation with my unit.]”

“[As for the adventurers guild members here, you may use discretion with how you act, but I do not want to see any of you disobey orders! You may have free range when you’re working for the guild but you're working with the big leagues now.]”

Some grumbles here and there could be heard presumably from some of the adventurers who had accompanied them, even if their numbers were not large.

“[Do I make myself clear?!]” He’d call out to everyone awaiting for a response.

“[Now then does anyone have any questions before we gear up and head out?]” He’d call out.

Decimus Valerius
Eastern-Empire-Officer.jpg

Eastern-Empire-Officer-Minions-2.jpg

Titles: [Human - Mundane], [Native], [Military Cadet F] - Widersia - Color #a13a3a
Language key: "Common", "[Terran]"

It had been at least fifteen years since the old veteran had retired from the military of the East Empire, ten since he had managed to cross the borders between his old nation and Widersia, effectively defecting to the technologically advanced region. Although Decimus’ youth had been spent, his decades worth of campaigns probably were considered of some value for the Widersian military when he had decided to enlist, just a few weeks prior to this operation, despite his age. He had seen much during the ongoing conflict between the See and the East Empire, young lives being extinguished by the hundreds with his own eyes.

While a staunch nationalist at first, as maturity came to him, it became clear that the war was nothing short of useless, being just a meat-grinder. Furthermore, with the nepotistic regime in place, change through legal means from within appeared to be far-fetched. And, the fact that his only family member, his wife, had passed away many years ago, only made the decision of his defection much easier: there was nothing else tying him up to the East Empire, only his origins. Under a new banner, he sat on one of the seats of the vehicle as it moved, legs crossed one on top of the other. His catalyst, a smoking pipe, was held comfortable between his lips, unlit at this moment. His wisened, azure eyes moved around to find the source of the voice, which chirped with clear impatience. A rough chuckle left his throat as he found the source, finding curious seeing such girl joining their ranks. However, his experience in life taught him not judge a book by its cover. “[Ahhh, the excitement of youth. Depending on what we find, I am sure Zjorn will be very busy.]” He told her in his gravelly tone, adjusting his glasses and smiling slightly with the corner of his lips.

As the vehicle came to a full-stop, Decimus readjusted the peaked cap on top of his head, getting up from his seat and standing at attention immediately as Officer Surius began addressing all those present in the vehicle. Despite how long the elderly man had been out of the army, the discipline and drilling who had been hammered into his head in the military of the East Empire was still very much present and fresh. With his back straight, both hands at his sides, he answered as Surius as he gave the instructions. “[Sir, yes sir!]” Decimus answered, his voice husky, yet not lacking potency. The elderly man didn’t waste time in reaching the holster in his uniform, which was located on the left side of his uniform. From it, he drew his sidearm from it with his right hand, cocking the slide with his left and making it ready for use. Turning his head back for a moment, it didn’t need much more than a glance from him to make the constructs which were destined to accompany him to move from the rows and form up behind Decimus. The old guard was truly ready to start his trajectory once more.

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Languages: Common | [Terran] | %Analog% | <Beastial> (attempts)
Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Imposter Valerius Maxxob Maxxob

After the less than ideal goodbyes in Nan Pass, Almeida was really up for a change of pace. It's why she decided to travel all the way back to her country of origin. Widersia. She hadn't met Sverre in a while, but she wanted to tell her teacher about some of her adventures. However, before she even got to meet up with him, she learned of an ongoing mission between the Adventurer's guild and military. Considering how rare it was for the more 'neutral' adventurers to team up with a national military, this seemed to be a pretty ideal mission to go on in order to get more credit as an adventurer with both the guild and the military.

It's why she figured she'd go say 'hi' to Sverre later and would join up with that mission first. “%What do you think, Valerius, are we going to beat up some baddies or will it turn out to be a bust?%” She asked her hammer as they were heading to the meet-up point. Missions like these seemed like they might prove to be a waste of time due to a false report or something that'd evolve into a blood-boiling battle alike.

Getting to ride one of the land-ships she'd only seen from afar prior to this was pretty neat. “[On a ship, on a ship, travel on a landship~]” She hummed to herself at her own made-up tune. She'd occasionally greet the Clockwork soldiers with the regular old “%Whazzup?%” and continue to go around, exploring the landship.

She was glad the dude in charge spoke Terran, as that meant she could actually listen to what he was saying this time around. It was a bit odd going on a mission and being informed of what they were doing, after having gone in mostly blind so often lately. It's why she was able to gather when she heard someone call out for their attention. “[I'm here!]” She stated, after rushing to the dude to come listen.

Upon the mention of Valerius, she was shocked, as she looked to her hammer. “[Dude! When did you sign up with the military here?]” Seriously, the hammer could've told her something about this. Leaving her totally in the dark about his dealings with the Widersian military. If she were to bet, Sverre's hammer had set him up to this.

“[Sir, with all due respect, I think Valerius and I are better fit for the front-lines!]” She replied to the officer. “[He's better at hammering folk down into a bloody mess than he's at providing support!]” She wondered how the hammer would even be able to provide support on this own. Like... hammering in nails at a temporary war-room or something? That was just silly.

Clockwork Soldiers
5db5e908f7f7ce2481850bd26994fd9b-1.jpg

Probably Surprising enough one of the clockwork soldiers which had been standing in line actually turned it’s head to look at Almeida and gave her a semi nod. The model of the clockwork soldiers which were with Officer Surius weren’t exactly known for being huge speakers unless they were doing it for operation reasons like sharing information with allies, responding to a superior or conveying information to others.

Yunaesa

Yunaesa looked over at Almeida when she was humming and tilted her head a bit curiously, wondering who this new individual was given how she carried around Valerius and interacted.

She looked to the cadet Valerius and an affirmative and assertive wide stance. “[ Even if he does he's a natural! You got nothing to worry to worry about with Zjorn around.]"

Officer Surius
8001abfa23d0f766ff6b1b7c9549d4bb-1.jpg
Officer Surius looked to Almeida when she said she was present.

Officer Surius looked a bit more confused when she started speaking to her hammer like a person would, his eyes lingered on her looking her over like he was in thought. It wasn’t long before the gears started turning in his head, when she mentioned that Valerius and herself was better fit for the frontlines,..Just as he was about to speak up and ask her what she was talking about, since he knew what he was talking about, since that Valerius was a cadet he was good where he put him, it all came together when she mentioned that he was better at hammering people to a bloody mess.

“[Oh I see..you were Almeida from the adventurer guild right?..Your hammer’s name wouldn’t happen to be Valerius would it? And you wouldn’t happen to know Yunaesa would you?]”

He gestured over to her. As he put more together, why else would there be two people who spoke to their weapons and were kind of eccentric if they weren’t related in some form? Unless it was some massive coincidence, it looked like he was reasoning.

“[I don’t know who she is!]” Yunaesa exclaimed. “[But she looks tough! So if she says Valerius is good to fight on the frontlines then you should let him fight on the frontlines Officer Surius Sir!]”

Presuming Almeida confirmed her hammer’s name was in fact Valerius the officer continued, “[Right, why don’t you join Yunaesa and myself on the front then? If you’re anything like she showed I’m sure you and Valerius can handle it.]”

Yunaesa looked a bit surprised at this realization “[Ooooh! There are two Valerius! Your Valeirus and Officer Surius’ Valerius!]” She’d point at cadet Valerius.

“[It’s okay! Cadet Valerius can stay in the back and your Valerius can come up front with us!]”

She announced like she was calling the shots.

“[Right..all things considered that’s probably the best course of action.]” Officer Surius spoke on the matter finally, looking like he was unsure if he should reprimand people for not just following his orders or not.

“[I bet Valerius will like to see how Zjorn can cut things up really well!]” She said looking at Almeida with a confident grin. Still wielding the magic based chainsaw.

???
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 2.48.52 AM.png

Toward the back of the group another adventurer looking type who wore a hat and seemed to also have a couple of steampunk like revolvers at his sides spoke up.

“[I think me an’ Ruell will give the newbie some support from the back, if it don’t matter much to you.]”

Ruell
wTYragyW6E0.jpg

The figure next to him looked like a construct who had some sort of longer ranged steam rifle on their back.

“[I think things would work out considerably better that way.]” Ruell spoke in proficient Terran, the voice not passing for organic like it was processed some but overall it was masculine.

“[...Very well.] Officer Surius responded.

When all was said and done the landship back hatch had opened up and a ramp extended down to the arid ground, revealing the buried construct and the surrounding area.

There were hillier places of elevation throughout the arid region as well as incline valleys. What was more notable when people would get off and look around, was that it looked like some makeshift trenches had been built, their materials aged quite a bit like they hadn’t been in use for years, perhaps it had been a relic past from the liberation efforts.

From that point the officer would organize everyone into formation to start, bringing his group of ten clockwork soldiers in neat lines in front of him.

Yunaesa made her way to the front line of the formation to take a spot at the front. Decimus, and the two adventurers would be placed near the back, while Almedia and hammer Valerius were invited to join at the front near Yunaesa.
Fallon Canyon
winding-canyon-road-carved-into-towering-red-roc-00581-01_883586-46478.jpg

From that point the group would begin to move down a path away from the large construct into a canyon area and evidence of what might have once been a river passing through it, it became pretty apparent the reason they weren’t taking the landship further was because the path became too narrow at certain segments.

“[The strange activity was said to not be all too much further down the main path of the Fallon Canyon..a..dark smog was reported to be seen in the distance down the path according to the report. With that said, everyone keep your eyes peeled. This is a potential hot zone. ]”

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | The more boring Valerius Maxxob Maxxob

Taking her first victory in getting a sign of acknowledgement from one of the Clockwork soldiers, Almeida was already in a good mood.

She'd cheerfully reply to the officer-dude, probably unaware of how she'd barely dodged martial punishment for speaking out against an officer. “[Yep! I'm trying to get good with adventurer's guilds all over the continent!]” She'd add. “[Also yep! He's Valerius!]” She added, not sure why he was commanding Valerius and asking for a name confirmation only after the fact. “[It's a cool name, but nope, never heard of her~]” She'd answer to the last question.

Oh, she instantly liked Yunaesa. “[Muahhauha! I'm the toughest, just like Valerius!]” She'd reply. “[Although you and... Zjörn, was it? You two look like you're lethal on the front-lines as well~]” She was pretty curious about it, in fact. “[I can't say I've ever seen a... sword? Machine? Like him.]”

It was only when Yunaesa pointed it out that Almeida learned there was another Valerius. “[I see, I see, but if he's also called Surius, we can just stick with that, right?]” After all, Valerius was just Valerius. If they other one was also Surius, he should just stick with that and not also try to claim Valerius' name.

“[Oh, sounds cool! I bet we'd both like to see him cut things up~]” She replied. “[Then you two can see us hammer 'em flat.]”

She was a tad surprised by the looks of Ruell. He looked a bit likes Sverre. “[Hey, you, you don't happen to know a Marshall working in the outskirts of Clockhaven by the name of Sverre, do you?]”

She looked up the edges left and right of her, as they went through the canyon. “[Don't they normally hide somewhere up in the walls of the canyon in ambush?]” She asked, a bit on guard, but possibly just more eager to hammer anything that might come down at them. “[Dark smog? Like something being on fire?]”

Decimus Valerius

Titles: [Human - Mundane], [Native], [Military Cadet F] - Widersia - Color #a13a3a

Decimus looked over at Almeida with a raised eyebrow as there was some confusion going on. Him? On the frontlines? What would he do, whack possible hostiles over their head with his pistol? Actually, that didn't sound like a bad idea at all, if they managed to get too close for comfort. A requisition for a stronger pistol frame seemed wise, and the R&D of the Military certainly could make that a reality. Then, as things progressed, it became obvious that the humanoid was talking about the hammer which she carried around. A hammer, named Valerius? The notion made the old soldier's expression relax a bit, finding it amusing, before it hardened once more. That wasn't time for games, in his view.

"[Sir, it might be better to address me by Decimus instead of Valerius for the remainder of this mission. Miscommunication on the battlefield would be dangerous.]" He put his suggestion forth towards the young officer, respecting the chain of command, while already anticipating the possible confusion if things become more hectic. Straightening his posture once more, Decimus' attention was directed towards the other two adventurers who spoke up, both donned in some curious garments. Seeing that they would work together, he gave a brief nod towards the pair, trusting the guild's vetting process.

As soon as he stepped out of the vehicle, his jackboot hitting the arid soil, he looked towards the narrow path of the canyon. His eyes immediately darted towards the higher ground, seeing how the elevated positions could make the perfect locations for either snipers, mages, bowman, crossbowman or any other sort of ranged combatant. Lightning up his smoking pipe, Decimus' eyes narrowed, his mind advising him to pay attention to the hills, as the white smoke left the bowl of the pipe.

Turning to the constructs who were under his orders, he made a hand signal, pointing his index finger first to the right and then left, ordering them to spread out and keep as much distance as they could from each other. When he was glad about their position, he would begin to follow the vanguard, keeping a considerable distance, around 50ft, which would still give both him, and the mechanical troops, 50ft to work with if hostiles were to show up.

Officer Surius
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 10.46.38 PM.png

The officer probably would have sighed a bit when he heard that Almeida was pretty much unwilling to accept the existence of any other Valerius’s hopefully she wouldn’t have trouble in the East Empire where that was a name with Royal connotations, to Deny the Emperor existing would probably be most problematic.

Nevertheless when Decimus Valerius said it might be better to call him Decimus he’d slowly nod. “[While unconventional, it would seem you are correct, we cannot afford miscommunications during this operation over mere naming conventions, you will be referred to as Cadet Decimus while Almeida is in our party.]”

He was reaffirmed that they did not know one another from Almeida not long after, carefully nodding as she said she was trying to get high accolades in adventurer guilds around the realm, it looked like he was in thought when she revealed this information.

Yunaesa

Yunaesa still looked excited, her attention largely on Almeida now rather than anyone else, only before pouting a bit when Almeida said that she and Valerius were the toughest, but her expression did soften when she acknowledged how great she and Zjorn were.

“[Haha that’s right! We’re very lethal on the front lines! We won’t let any bad guys hurt the innocent!]”

“[I bet we’d be even stronger if you, me, Valerius, and Zjorn worked together to defeat all the bads!]”
She’d exclaim confidently, a hand at her hip now in a more alpha stance.

“[Zjorn is a powerful chainsaw Silly! You know like a blade with a moving chain to deal extra damage!]”

She shrugged when the name thing was brought up, “[Fine with me and Zjorn!]”

“[Yeah we’ll destroy whatever’s out there!]”
She reiterated to everyone else present after Almeida.

Ruell
wTYragyW6E0.jpg

Ruell looked back at Almeida, tilting his head a bit. “[I may have heard that name and seen this individual before, why do you ask?]” His voice somewhat stilted but understandable.

“[Yah! Zjorn said that’s where they hide some times! The bad guys, and if Zjorn agrees then it must be true!]”

Officer Surius listened to the pair,

“[Hm, not bad newbies, looks like you didn’t even have to attend the academy to pick up that much..]” It almost sounded like Surius was impressed.

“[Normally for that very reason we might consider alternative routes but for the purpose of this operation it is the most direct based on the report.]”

???
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 2.48.52 AM-1.png

The human adventurer in the back spoke up, “[Might be possible, personally wouldn’t surprise me if there was somethin’ more foul than just a fire all the way out here, it just seems like this conflicted land is ripe for something mighty wicked.]”

As the group continued down the arid path in formation they had been walking for awhile until some strange looking aggressive marks that were scratched in white into the right most canyon wall the party was closest too showed up. Officer Surius confirmed they were now close to where the smog had been seen. What might have been a bit more curious was that head of the group 30 ft or so was what looked like a collapsed East Empire Soldier who was wearing very old armor, dating to a past emperor’s time, the armor rusted, the old styled sword still in the the skeletal hand of the corpse, their body had withered away only leaving what looked like a skeleton, as well as the remains of what seemed to be a tattered East Empire flag nearby on the ground of the long canyon expanse. Some small rocks here and there decorated the path as well. The officer would halt and take a gander at the scene, given the strange activity nearby this scene this might be something of interest. The clockwork soldiers stopped not far behind Surius.

Collapsed East Empire Skeleton
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 11.03.17 PM.png

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Decimus Maxxob Maxxob

Upon hearing the older man's willingness to forgo the Valerius' name for now, she saluted him. “[Your sacrifice is appreciated.]” She'd state with a smile. He seemed to be a good 'old lad after all.

She didn't entirely grasp why the dude up top insisted it was only whilst she was in the party, even though Valerius was the one named twice, not her. Perhaps it was just related to how closely together the two of them normally worked? Yeah. That must be it. “[Sir yes sir!]” She'd reply.

“[Oh! How noble! I do like breaking the knee-caps of baddies!]” She'd add, wondering if Zjorn would break or cut more. Probably cut, right? “[Let's go try and find out~]” She'd reply to the idea of them being stronger as a 4-piece supergroup.

“[Oh! That's so fancy! Valerius has this trick where he uses Valkanite to put some fire to his impact! Yet moving chains sound really cool too!]” She'd reply, excited to see that in action.

She was surprised when Ruell knew of Sverre. “[Cause he's the one that taught me how to hammer! I learned everything I know from him!]” She'd reply, a bit proud to have had a possibly famous teacher.

She'd nod at Surius acknowledging her insight on where the baddies would hide. “[If only some of us could get up there...]” She wondered, although she feared that'd not be an option with what they had available right now. “[Alright, so whatever might come at us from atop, we just have to slam back from whence it came!]” She'd state, somewhat (over)confident.

Upon seeing the skeleton and marks, Almeida immediately reached the most exciting possible conclusion. “[Oh! Do you think there might be necromancy going on! Are we going to beat up some undead?!? That'd be so much cooler than just some grave-robbing. Can I got check if that thing will start moving if I get closer?]” She'd ask, pointing at the collapsed soldier. “[Ah... but what if it's just there to lure is towards it as a trap... Perhaps we should chug some rocks at it first?]”

Decimus Valerius

Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

From the back, as they threaded through the canyon, Decimus could hear a few bits of the conversation which were happening up ahead. He was certainly glad that Officer Surius didn't attempt to wrestle down the idea that more than one Valerius could exist with the Almeida girl. The old veteran preferred practicality to anything else. Still, his wisened expression relaxed a bit when Almeida had saluted him, nodding towards her in acknowledgement.

When he heard a passing comment from Yunaesa about 'innocents', it made him grimace slightly. By that height of his life, he didn't hold the naïve ideas about good and evil, innocent and culprit, at least when it came to war. Things were a tad more complicated to that, according to his own experience. But the girl seemed to have her head in the right place, just needed to mature.

Keeping his eyes trained on the higher places of the canyons and possible crevices, the white smoke kept leaving his pipe and going towards the skies. Each step the human took were accompanied by the clanking of Constructs which walked alongside him, spread out and in formation. While doubting that anything would spring up and surprise them, with that many eyes surveying the scenery, one could never be too certain.

"[No need to worry about the top of the canyon. My squad and I have been watching the hills since we entered it.]" The old guard offered in a relaxed, professional manner. Too many eyes on the top would mean too few on the ground. His right arm remained flexed, his hand holding the pistol firmly, ready to use at a moment's notice. And the same could be said with the steam-rifles being held by the mechanical troops.

As the group came to a stop, the skeleton of an East Empire soldier in front of them, Decimus' eyes narrowed behind his glasses. Taking in the comments from Almeida, about possible necromancy, a singular thought made its way into his mind. Pointing his left hand towards the skeleton, extending his left finger at it, he piped up with a stern and commanding voice. "[Reposition, take aim and fire!]"

With the orders to the constructs to shuffle, as needed, to avoid friendly fire, and fire at what could be simply remains or an animated being, his attention was shifted again towards the top and other possible blind spots of the canyon, getting ready for the even of it being a trap.

Actions
1 - Order the Ranged Squad to shuffle and attack the remains/skeleton with their rifles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back