Why, Hello there!

CasualLesbian23

Wild Child with Music in Her Soul
Hey there! I'm Kate, and I'm here to find some new folks to roleplay with. I've been roleplaying for a little over six years now, and have seen a lot of trends and fads come and go. I have more fandoms than I have time to types, so just ask! I love to roleplay an established world, and original world, it just depends on the setup. I mostly roleplay mxm or fxf, because hetero often confuses me, due to being so out of practice with it. My preferred format is Literature (though I am capable of Script, I am sinfully out of practice), and as for platform, I tend to use my email to exchange messages, simply for the ease and storage space of the platform.

Okay, so I'm going to include a short list of my top 10 fandoms, just to give you an idea of what I'm interested in, and roleplay frequently.
10: Harry Potter
9: D&D (fantasy)
8: Original Worlds w/ OCs
7: OHSHC
6: Steven Universe
5: Crime (in general)
4: Undertale
3: Detroit: Become Human
2: Soul Eater
1: Hetalia

I think this is where I'll call this post complete. I hope to hear from a few of y'all! Have a great one!

Holy tamales, I can't believe that I came across a fellow internet sleuth. True crime is my literal obsession (though I tend to prefer cold cases) and I can talk about it for days. It's pretty neato to run into someone else who shares the interest! In any case, I welcome you to this little abode on the internet. Welcome to RPNation, Kate! I hope you find whatever writing experience that you're looking for. :coolshades:

Holy tamales, I can't believe that I came across a fellow internet sleuth. True crime is my literal obsession (though I tend to prefer cold cases) and I can talk about it for days. It's pretty neato to run into someone else who shares the interest! In any case, I welcome you to this little abode on the internet. Welcome to RPNation, Kate! I hope you find whatever writing experience that you're looking for. :coolshades:
Hey! It's nice to see another crime buff. I must admit that I wasn't expecting to run into one right off the bat! I will say I need you to expand what you mean by "true crime" as many people have a different meaning. I enjoy everything from cold cases to "criminal of the week" television shows.

Hey there! I'm Kate, and I'm here to find some new folks to roleplay with. I've been roleplaying for a little over six years now, and have seen a lot of trends and fads come and go. I have more fandoms than I have time to types, so just ask! I love to roleplay an established world, and original world, it just depends on the setup. I mostly roleplay mxm or fxf, because hetero often confuses me, due to being so out of practice with it. My preferred format is Literature (though I am capable of Script, I am sinfully out of practice), and as for platform, I tend to use my email to exchange messages, simply for the ease and storage space of the platform.

Okay, so I'm going to include a short list of my top 10 fandoms, just to give you an idea of what I'm interested in, and roleplay frequently.

I think this is where I'll call this post complete. I hope to hear from a few of y'all! Have a great one!

Undertale? Do you do AUs?

I will say I need you to expand what you mean by "true crime" as many people have a different meaning. I enjoy everything from cold cases to "criminal of the week" television shows.
Good point. When I use that term, I specifically refer to cases based in reality. I'm not super huge on the fake stuff that you see on CSI (though NUMB3RS was pretty lit) or related shows. I spend every almost every waking hour on r/unresolvedmysteries and watching YouTubers such as Cayleigh Elise, Criminally Listed, Merc, and Lutch Green though. I'm versed on cases from Brian Schaffer, Gary Matthias, Cindy James, and so on. I'm not sure if you're a woman of similar aspirations, but I hope to be a cold case detective or FBI Investigator sometime.

Good point. When I use that term, I specifically refer to cases based in reality. I'm not super huge on the fake stuff that you see on CSI (though NUMB3RS was pretty lit) or related shows. I spend every almost every waking hour on r/unresolvedmysteries and watching YouTubers such as Cayleigh Elise, Criminally Listed, Merc, and Lutch Green though. I'm versed on cases from Brian Schaffer, Gary Matthias, Cindy James, and so on. I'm not sure if you're a woman of similar aspirations, but I hope to be a cold case detective or FBI Investigator sometime.
Actually, I'm in school right now to become an English professor. -^^- It seems we have the same definition of "true crime" and while I don't like CSI much anymore, I greatly enjoy shows like Criminal Minds, and Law and Order: SVU. I haven't pent much time watching unresolved crime videos on YouTube, as I've got a few friends in law enforcement that I simply chatter with. (Obviously I cannot share their names or details of the cases, lest they lose their jobs)

Actually, I'm in school right now to become an English professor. -^^- It seems we have the same definition of "true crime" and while I don't like CSI much anymore, I greatly enjoy shows like Criminal Minds, and Law and Order: SVU. I haven't pent much time watching unresolved crime videos on YouTube, as I've got a few friends in law enforcement that I simply chatter with. (Obviously I cannot share their names or details of the cases, lest they lose their jobs)
I have not tried Criminal Minds or Law and Order, but CSI was just a little cringy for me. I'm pretty open-minded though! And as a bookworm, I completely 110% respect your choice to go as an English professor. If I didn't hate teaching as much as I do, I would've gone for education myself (probably history instead of English though). It's also pretty cool that your friends are involved in Law Enforcement! I completely understand why you gotta hold your tongue about their matters though. Confidentiality and all of that. All and all, you seem like a pretty interesting person. :coolshades:

I love doing roleplay. I’m new to this app! I feel kind of lost lol

I have not tried Criminal Minds or Law and Order, but CSI was just a little cringy for me. I'm pretty open-minded though! And as a bookworm, I completely 110% respect your choice to go as an English professor. If I didn't hate teaching as much as I do, I would've gone for education myself (probably history instead of English though). It's also pretty cool that your friends are involved in Law Enforcement! I completely understand why you gotta hold your tongue about their matters though. Confidentiality and all of that. All and all, you seem like a pretty interesting person. :coolshades:
Thanks! You seem really interesting too! You should give Criminal Minds a shot, the evidence collection will probably make you cringe, but the criminal profiling is really great!

A warm (and wet) welcome to you, darling! I've been roleplaying for a little over two years. I absolutely love Steven Universe, Harry Potter, and Soul Eater. I enjoy roleplaying in original worlds as well. I feel like we could roleplay well together, as I love some homo stuff as well. Let me know what you think, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back