Why, hello there!

Maendii

*Waves enthusiastically to all.*

Good evening/morning/afternoon to you! I'm new on this lovely forum, sort of in an exploration mode, and figured a good first step would be to introduce myself.

I've been roleplaying for...an awful lotta years -- but -- I took a few years hiatus from it. Now, I'm looking to get back into it and brush the rust off this ol' keyboard.

I'm just a chick that lives in southern USA. I have two lovely pit bulls (I'll gladly squeal over dogs with you anytime) and a significant other who also roleplays.

I enjoy fantasy genre, but I mix it up a lot with a plethora of others. I've tried, recently, to get into playing World of Warcraft and roleplaying there, but...it's not the same. I like creating universes or busting the rules of one to make a story within.

Anyway! Feel free to message me anytime or to hit me up if you have an interesting idea. I'd be down to play with damned near anyone.

Y'all take care and be safe!

Hell there and welcome to RPN! We're glad you found us! You'll find a large number of RPs available to join in the forums for many different genres. Enjoy and have fun!

*waves enthusiastically while bouncing up and down* Hi! Welcome to RPN!*throws confetti in air* I love dogs! I have a husky, my sister has a black lab puppy and a Belgian Malinios, and her boyfriend is getting an Anatolian Shepherd. I'm more of an exotics person myself. I'm owned by two parrots and a sugar glider. I'm also originally from the south, but I've since moved. Fantasy is my favorite genre, too.

Hey!! And welcome to rpn! I just joined two days ago, so I'm still new as well. I hope you enjoy it here ^.^

Fellow dog person! Pit bulls are amazing, dogs are amazing. Humans are second place. Welcome to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back