Whoaa nervous Hi~

MikiNiki

Hey hey! This is my first time on a strictly RPing forum and I'm pretty nervous about it gosh. My name is MikiNiki obviously, Miki as in Miki Hoshii from Idolmaster and then Niki as in me. Idc how you address me though, whatever floats your boat <333 Let's see uh I'm a psychology major and am almost done with my second year of college. I work as a front counter manager at an ice arena and I also coach on the side. I like various animes, movies, TV shows, and video games.

When it comes to RPing, I like to think I'm rather flexible. I'm pretty comfortable in any gender or lack of one. I'm not a huge fan of sci-fi, but I've had the most experience with fandom-based RPs and Realistic ones. I'd like to try a horror genre one since I never have before. I'd like to think I'm really casual when it comes to RPing since I have a lot of real life obligations, but that doesn't mean I don't try my best in the RPs I'm in! I'm just pretty go with the flow and don't take them as seriously as some people I've encountered on other forums in the past.

Anyways, it's really nice to meet you all and I'm glad to be here! Hope to talk to you guys soon and get to know people better!

Welcome to RPnation! You seem like a fun person and you'll be great to RP with! And I definitely have never met you before!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back