Other Who was your first fictional crush? Compare them to your current one.

Mine was also Link, especially in Twilight Princess, and nowadays, it's Hawks from MHA.

Of course, he's just one of many crushes, but he's definitely at the top of my list. 🤭

MY FIRST FICTIONAL CRUSH?! Oh goodness I've been in love with so many characters, but if I have to pick the one who I fell in love with the youngest, I'd probably say either Snake form 999 or Professor Layton from that game series. Though I had werider ones, those were just the more memorable ones.

Now? My crushes consist of most genshin men, but I have a big soft spot for Neuvillette, Zhongli, Azhdaha, and Wrio! :)

the shadow the hedgehog to fanfic draco malfoy pipeline is a hard one to explain. i dont know how we got here lol

Castiel from Supernatural and Hawkeye from MASH. Same sad eyes and intensely trying to protect everyone and do the right thing, totally opposite demeanor. I'd love to see their actors work on something together, but its probably unlikely to happen.

Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy, and now Aerith Gainsborough from another Final Fantasy.

I love extremely beautiful women. lol

I also love Zafina from Tekken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back