• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Who wants to write with me!? (Don't everyone jump up at once)

negumi

Candy Thief
Yo. Nice to meet you, thread viewer! My name is Cedric and I'm looking for some partners just like that there prefix says~

SO A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME

• My name is Cedric (did I already say that??)
  • I'm eighteen years old and a first-year college student and also an English major as of right now
  • I really like video games and making characters

That's pretty much the basics of who I am. If I don't sound too lame, then keep reading!

I'm looking for someone here who can write and RP with me pretty consistently. I'm not demanding so 1-2 replies every other day is cool with me. And I actually don't care too much about literacy so long as I can read it, yeah? I have dyslexia so errors are semi-frequent with me so I'm not one to judge! I already have some ideas for plots and pairings but if you've got an idea, go ahead and PM me and we can talk about them!

I can be online most every day especially as of now since I'm on break! I'm also in central time zone!!

As for what I like to write... I typically do stuff with fantasy or modern-type settings and LOTS OF ROMANCE WOO-WEE I LOVE LOVE. So I guess my partner would have to be okay with romance-type plots? I'm down for FxF, MxF, or MxM (or any genders, really, since I'm 100% down with nonbinary characters too!). As of right now, however, I'm kind of leaning more towards FxF or MxM or nonbinary characters since I'm doing a few FxM RPs right now!

Wooo, okay so now onto the fun stuff!

Pairings: (Bolded is the role I prefer but I'm flexible~)

• Artist x Musician
  • Noble x Peasant
  • Prince/ss x Prince/ss (sort of an arranged marriage deal? or could be ~forbidden love~?)
  • Prince/ss x Personal Guard
  • Merperson x Human
  • Pirate x Merperson/Siren
  • Rogue x Soldier
  • Bookworm x Bad boy/girl/person
  • Yandere x 'Normal' person
  • World Traveler x Person who lives in that country (does this wording make sense??)

Scenarios: (These are just like little scenario set-ups!)

• Soulmates: could be both with matching tattoos and have to find each other or something else!
  • "I'm trying to study for my exams next week and your stupid band keeps playing loudly in the apartment next to mine!"
  • "It's three am and I saved you from a group of creepy looking men what are you doing out this late- wait, you lost your dog? Let me help you"
  • "So like... when you say you're a witch do you mean you can do spells and stuff too? Cause if so I totally need you to hex the science teacher to not give us our test tomorrow and no I'm not just thinking of people I need you to hex because you're cute in a kinda creepy-way or anything..."

Plots:

• Little Red: okay so this one is based off of Little Red Riding Hood! There are two groups of werewolves, one is a group that advocates for co-existing with humans while the other one is all about werewolves becoming the 'alpha race'. The anti-human group develops a potion called "Beastblood" which is basically a power-boosting serum that they use on themselves during the full moon and go and attack any humans in the forest/the other group of werewolves. I'm thinking that maybe the Beastblood potion is also really addicting but the downside is that it can also make you forget who you are/your true identity?
  • Magical People: creative title, yeah?? Basically this one is kind of a typical magical boy/girl/person story! Since monsters are becoming more and more common nowadays, a group of scientists have begun working on creating Super People who have magical powers to combat these monsters. Powers work through pills where like someone who is 'prescribed' red-colored pills would be given the ability to use fire for a limited amount of time (maybe there are "fast acting" power pills that only last an hour or there are ones you take consistently and you can use the powers whenever?).
  • Memory Loss: this one is about two best friends who fought some terrible evil in the past together and lost! In the final grim moments of the battle, one of the friends realizes that they are going to lose and uses their powers to send both of them to another land. The catch, however, is that the friend who they sent along with them loses their memories! The evil thing is still out there, though, so the friend who remembers has to gain their best friend's trust all over again in time for their rematch with the evil thingy.
  • Merperson Story: this one is a story based around two spirits that control the seas. The Tide Spirit and the Moon Spirit. For centuries these two creatures have lived in harmony with the Moon Spirit keeping the Tide in check until one day, the Tide spirit accidentally kill the other spirit. This plunges the seas into chaos as everything is now out of balance. Many pirates and fishermen are drowning and crashing at sea and even the underwater folk find themselves being in odd situations with the once-peaceful sea creatures.
  • Creation Story: this story is about a character whose creations come to life in the form of Monster Boys/Girls/People. Whenever they create a drawing, it comes to life somewhere else. If they knit a doll, it comes to life as a full sized person somewhere else. Because of this unusual talent, the creationist is sent away to live alone by their parents but one of their creations somehow makes it back to where they live... I was also thinking it could turn out that there are other people who can create things but they, like the creationist character, are kept away from society!
  • 3 Roles: this plot is about a community which puts on a 'play' every hundred years. Reborn throughout every century is a "Hero", a "Goddess", and a "Demon". The Demon must be evil and try to end the world while the Goddess seeks to purify it. The Hero, of course, is setting out to kill the Demon. This process has worked for years except for now when the Demon may not be someone who wishes to destroy the world and the Hero might not be the bravest of souls and perhaps the Goddess is even a little bit selfish yet all three are still being pushed into taking the roles.

Fandoms: (If I didn't list a pairing, you can still ask if I'd want to do it! I ship just about anything! If I didn't list any pairings it means I'm down for anything. *** = I really wanna do this holy smokes and bolded is the role I prefer)

• ***Harry Potter
  • ***Fantasy Life: OC x OC, Odin x OC, Pino x OC
  • Pokemon
  • ***Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (or any MD game)
  • Fire Emblem Awakening: Chrom x Tactician
  • Fire Emblem Fates
  • Harvest Moon
  • Hunger Games: OC x OC
  • Okami
  • Animal Crossing (I have no idea what we could do but?? Might be cool!)
  • Steven Universe: OC x OC
  • Skyrim
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Free!
  • Haiykyuu (Haven't finished this anime yet so it might be rusty)
  • Divergent
  • Vocaloid

Okay, that's about it! Just PM me or reply here if you wanna write something with me! :D

[Edited Last: 12/12/15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Can you send me a PM? If not, I can send one tomorrow once my 24-hour thingy has been lifted!

Hello! I am interested in RPing with you.~ I'd absolutely LOVE to do a Fire Emblem Fandom with you. (*loves Fire Emblem) Shall I shoot you a PM or would you like to discuss the details here? c:

Awesome! I'm super excited about Fire Emblem all the time right now since the new one is coming out pretty soon! Could you send me a PM?

Hey Cedric! I would love to discuss these pairings further:

• Prince/ss x Prince/ss
  • Prince/ss x Personal Guard

Hiiii!

I'd be interested in doing a Steven Universe or a fantasy based RP with you! o: I actually quite like the sound of Prince/ss x Personal Guard and Siren x Pirate maybe. Though I'd also like to RP something like PMD (Haven't played the most recent one but I've played all of the previous ones!) and maybe your '3 Roles' plot idea. c: Though I don't mind! All of these sound really rad to me. c:

Hiii! Would you be interested in Fire emblem awakening rp? I feel like we could use some of the fantasy and other non-cannon ideas you have as AUs and I would love to rp with! I'm new, so you may have to send me a pm. Looking forward to rping with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back