• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Who used all the hot water?!?!--[accepting]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by logastellus

Accepting
!

Units Available!

main

tags

casual-detailed, young adult

just my imagination

the cranberries

• introducing

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the less priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord dm'd to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. Any questions please let me know in the ooc.
    Unit 302-Studio: Vacant
    Unit 318-Studio: Vacant
    Unit 325-Studio: Vacant
    Unit 222-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 233-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 410-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
    Unit 437-2 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 110-3 Bedroom: Vacant​

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the lowest priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. Listed below is the units that are occupied and the ones that are vacant. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord dm'd to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. Any questions please let me know in the ooc.
Unit 302-Studio: Vacant
Unit 318-Studio: Vacant
Unit 325-Studio: Vacant
Unit 222-1 Bedroom: Vacant
Unit 233-1 Bedroom: Vacant
Unit 410-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
Unit 437-2 Bedroom: Vacant
Unit 110-3 Bedroom: Vacant

Last edited:

Active Roleplays:
n.a.
Gm'd Roleplays:
n.a

Logastellus Says...

Thank you to everyone who has shown and expressed interest in my roleplay! I want to get some more people interested before uploading the links to the character applications. If you know anyone who might be interested please tag them. Down below are some frequently asked questions I get.

1: Are realistic images mandatory?
Yes realistic images are mandatory. You can use models, actors/actresses, musicians or athletes as your characters face claims. Influencers, tiktok creators and youtube creators are not allowed.
2. Am I able to make more than one character?
Yes!!! You are more than welcomed to create more than one character just make sure they are of the opposite sex
3. Are transgendered characters allowed?
ABSOLUTELY!!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?!?!
4. What are some examples of realistic jobs?
Some examples are Grocery Store Clerk, Hairstylist, Tattoo Artist things like that. I don't want to see your characters career be drug dealer or Race Car Driver etc. Think more blue collar jobs, white collar jobs are 100% allowed just remember that some slots have roommates.
5. Am I allowed to reserve a slot?
Nope! This is not a first come first serve roleplay! Others are 100% allowed to apply for a slot that you are applying for, I will be choosing who I deem fit for my roleplay. Since there are more than enough slots available please do not feel discouraged or anxious that someone else is applying for the same slot as you.
6. Can I create two characters and have them be roommates?
As of right now no but, if most of the slots are not filled then I will allow it.
7. What kind of characters are you looking for?
That's something that you need to think about when creating your characters silly!!! Hehehe
8. Is discord really necessary?
Yes, I want the ooc to be on discord I find it is a little bit faster and easier to communicate with other member on there instead of on the site. It is a better way to get announcements and updates out on the status of the roleplay.

Here's a hint to think about what character to make. I personally like to look at the other characters and think about what character I would create that they would want to interact with.

Last edited:

Active Roleplays:
n.a.
Gm'd Roleplays:
n.a

Logastellus Says...

Once again thank you everyone who expressed interest in my roleplay. I will have the character sheet and a link to the temporary ooc thread uploaded in about 30 minutes.

Active Roleplays:
Who used all the hot water?!?!
Gm'd Roleplays:
Who used all the hot water?!?!

Logastellus Says...

Alright everyone here is the link to the character sheet thread, ooc thread will be uploaded when I get off of work. I don't have a due date set up yet but I will tag you all when I come up with one.
ALSO! I AM A SUCKER FOR BBCODES, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE BBCODES DO NOT FRET! I WILL PROVIDE A TEMPLATE YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR CHARACTER! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS INPUT THEIR INFO IN THE INTENDED SPOT! IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE TEMPLATE PLEASE DM ME!
monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Syrok18 Syrok18 Golden Spider Golden Spider meepy meepy neon.nova neon.nova Scavenger Scavenger Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101

Character Sheet

Im likely just stupid because I don't understand this site or how that whatever you did there works, but Im not seeing a link in there at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back