Who LexyChan Is

LexyChan

Hello there. The name is LexyChan! I'm a junior in high school and a lover of animals. I aspire to become a veterinarian technician when I grow up by going to Carrington college. I can't say there's much else interesting to tell about myself. My favorite color is purple, I love to roleplay fantasy, my favorite animals are felines and reptiles, and making friends is something I love to do. Watching anime and playing video games are my favorite pass times, but I also like swimming and going out for walks. My current obsession in anime is Attack on Titan. My current obsession in video games is Dynasty Warriors. I like reading books and watching horror movies too. My favorite book series include the Temeraire series and the Bartimeaus series. My two favorite movies are The Thing, 1982 and 2011 version.

Hmm, that's all I can think of to tell you about. I hope to make good friends here on rpnation!

Hello and welcome, LexyChan! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I hope you make yourself at home here. If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. And I suggest stopping by the Shout Box to introduce yourself. I hope to see you around.

Welcome again to RpN!

Welcome, Lexy-chan! :3 It's great to have you here. I'm quite an avid fantasy roleplayer as well, and there are a lot of great fantasy RPs here on the site so I'm sure you'll find something suited to your tastes. As Erica said, if you have any questions go ahead and give someone a "hoot".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back