Who art thou?

Darksoul180

Praiser of Sun
Greetings and salutations my fellow brothers and sisters in the arms of role playing! You can call me Lord of the Land, Great Killer of Kings, Deputy Sheriff, 4th Sector Space Coremen, Professor, Darth, Blacksmith, Darketh Soul! Or, just Darksoul for short if you prefer.

I have had a history of role playing, i played on a currently dead site when i was about 12-16. I also have played a decent amount of tabletop roll playing games, with many different settings. I have roleplayed many many cahracters, anything from the crazed mechanic Alexander Aavier Eadens (AXE). To the drunken Dwarf Gartolden, who suffered from narcolepsy. Or even a little girl mutant who suffers from having a power to shift between the 3rd and 4th dimension. Long story short, i come up with crazy ideas for characters a lot, and i have not role played for a few years and want to get back into it!

Personality wise, i am far from normal. I am a metal head, anime watching, video game playing geek. Favorite games being those form the Soul's series. (And no, my user name is not named after them, i have used this screen name before they were out. It just so happens that they are great games.) I also paly Smite and League a decent amount, but nothing outstanding. I also love my Indie games! Anime wise, i like Trigun and Gungrave a ton, Shakugan no Shana as well. Music wise, i like to much to list, but my recent loves are Strapping Young Lad, Iced Earth, and The Contortionist.

I often browse Kickstarter, because why not? I am working on a bunch of random things, one includes my own tabletop game. I have a lot of random skills, i am good with computers, i toke classes for coding throughout school. I have a decent amount of random knowledge and can figure anything out. Also props to the designer of this site, i like it a lot!

Uh, i really can't think of anything more to add! I look forward to meeting some of you fellow Role Players!

Oh god, another Darksoul? Haha, i have run into 2 now. I ran into a "Darksoul8" on TF2 a few years back.

Prepare to meet your double 8D Get it? Because 90 times 2 is... oh well...

Anyways, welcome to the site, @Darksoul180! God, I've gotta get used to this now. xD

I am also an anime watching, video gaming geek, and like yourself; if that isn't obvious enough, I am a 'Soul's fan. However, the username was created due to my fondness of the first 'Soul game after it came out, unlike yourself. All of the pain and agony... I also play League of Legends! Not Smite though, and not because I think any less of it, but because I don't really want to get into another MoBA other than League, considering all of the time I've put into the game.

One of these days I'll try it, though.

I personally love playing RTS games like Supreme Commander and Sins of a Solar Empire, to name a few. Though, I do enjoy playing games like Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma, Battlefield, Monster Hunter, etc etc...

As for anime, I'm kind of stuck at the moment with World Trigger and Fate/Stay Night UBW; not that I'm complaining, but I would like some suggestions if you have any.
:)

As for joining the site, welcome, again! I do hope to see you around here more!

Darksoul90 said:
Prepare to meet your double 8D Get it? Because 90 times 2 is... oh well...

Anyways, welcome to the site, @Darksoul180! God, I've gotta get used to this now. xD

I am also an anime watching, video gaming geek, and like yourself; if that isn't obvious enough, I am a 'Soul's fan. However, the username was created due to my fondness of the first 'Soul game after it came out, unlike yourself. All of the pain and agony... I also play League of Legends! Not Smite though, and not because I think any less of it, but because I don't really want to get into another MoBA other than League, considering all of the time I've put into the game.

One of these days I'll try it, though.

I personally love playing RTS games like Supreme Commander and Sins of a Solar Empire, to name a few. Though, I do enjoy playing games like Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma, Battlefield, Monster Hunter, etc etc...

As for anime, I'm kind of stuck at the moment with World Trigger and Fate/Stay Night UBW; not that I'm complaining, but I would like some suggestions if you have any.
:)

As for joining the site, welcome, again! I do hope to see you around here more!
RTS games are a blast! I have been a Command and Conqur fan for awhile, or at least until West-wood was murdered by EA. You seem pretty cool! Ill PM you some anime suggestions sometime, my 24 hours has almost been met i believe. Also, soul's games are truly aganazing, but god are they good, it ruins other games for you! nothing can really compare! I hate beating a boss first try in games now!

Man, this place is full of darks!

I may not have soul in my name, but welcome to the site just the same xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back