Other Whimsical Writings of a Whacky Wag

☺☻Hello and welcome! ☻☺

In this thread are random writings that I have done, whether it be Prompts, Poems, some Snippets of original content, or Roleplay/Writing Projects I made either for others or myself.
If you see any grammatical errors or spellings, please feel free to correct! Also open to constructive criticism.
Would like to improve my writing in English.

Without my further ado....

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Prompt: "We need to get out of here, this place isn't cursed...It's radioactive!"
Genre: Medieval

A luminescent blue light surrounded the room after Wembly --the squat, short, portly gnome joined by a group of dwarves -- swung away at the cave walls with his pickaxe. He gawked at the shiny beam of light radiating through the hole he made. "Ooo, shiny" Wembly whispered loudly as he attempted to touch the new made hole, but a burly dwarf known as Bromidar with a long braided red beard that went to his knees swatted Wembly's pudgy hands away. "Wembly, no." The dwarf said with a stern face. "Okay Mid, I won't." "Stop...Don't call me that" Bromidar glared at Wembly. "What? I thought it was a cool nickna---"

Bromidar the burly dwarf put his finger up to Wembly's mouth to shush him, then rapidly turnt to the rest of the beard of dwarves. "We need to get out of here, this place isn't cursed...It's radioactive!" The dwarf exclaimed, but tried to maintain a calm, cool front despite fidgeting a bit. There were sounds of gasping and muttering that arose amongst the group. "What are we to DO Bromidar?!" one of the dwarves named Squelchy squeaked as he dramatically fainted into another dwarves arms.

Bromidar sighed and shook his head. "We just need to talk to the alchemist in town and get out of --- DAMNIT WEMBLY!" Wembly had stuck his finger in the hole and took it out. His finger turnt to a glowy, violet hue and soon turnt his entire skin purple. "Look! I look like a blueberry!" Wembly said chuckling with amusement wiggling his appendages, looking rather pleased with himself.

"You fool!! You're infected now! Oh my -- what is mother going to say..." Bromidar felt flustered and his face fell. His family took in Wembly when he was a wee little...well...Littler gnome, but was treated like the rest of the dwarves. At first the others weren't too keen on having an outsider just walk into their lives, and were about to riot, but a then-young Bromidar reassured them by saying "Hey, at least he's not a knife-eared fool".

The rest of the rock-brained dwarves pondered that for a very brief moment and thought "Oh yeah, the knife ears are pompous, scum who parade around in their strange tighty-whitey attire and have no more brain than stone...Everyone knows us dwarves are LOADED with stones. What lithe lanky miscreants they were." They scowled at the idea of any silly willy knife-ear even THINKING of stepping foot into their land.

"Is that really how it went? Also, why are you guys so racist towards elves?" questioned Wembly as he saw the flashback that Bromidar was thinking as he pondered on what to tell their mother what happened to Wembly in case he were to pass away. "Wait, what are you talking about?" an astonished and flabbergasted Bromidar inquired. "Idk, ever since I turnt into this giant, glowing, blueberry, I can hear what you were thinking about".

Bromidar gasped as his mouth fell to the ground. His adopted brother was INDEED inflated and did look like a giant blueberry.
"Okay...Let's just...Let's just go home Wembly. CREW, PUSH THE PURPLE LAD! GNOME MORE ROAMING AROUND!"

"Do we HAVE to?" the short, hairy men asked, groaning. "I don't want to get infected by that FREAK!" squeaked up Squelchy, who MAGICALLY wasn't passed out anymore. Though, Squelchy was known to exaggerate and tell cock-and-bull stories occasionally.

"SHUT YEE MOUTHS, AND GNOME MORE EXCUSES"

The forge of dwarves groaned at the awful puns and obliged to the leader's request, but decided to lasso Wembly with a rope and dragged him out of the cave, as no one else wanted to become a colossal indigo-coloured vaccinium darrowii like that stoneless gnome who always tagged along with Bromidar like a lost whelp.

Last edited:
Poem: Ode to a Vivacious Dog
Genre: Death
Context: I made this poem for a friend who was grieving the lost of her pet dog

Mirthful, playful, and vivacious
He ran around and was courageous
In his youth, he loved to swim
As he grew older, he preferred to stay in
With his beautiful heart and cordial disposition
He made the world feel easier to live in
Though he felt enervated and tired as the years went by, he had a doting family whom he devoted his time.

You can tell that love radiated within him
Albeit, some may say his light went dim --
But that is not true! Because he lives within
The many, marvelous memories he created at home
Never once in his life did he feel alone
He would not want you to blame yourself
You gave him SO many jubilant years, to be exact -- twelve
It's time for him to leave and I'm sure if he were here,
He would tell you...
"I love you"
In a voice most sincere

Snippet #1: Untitled
Genre: Sci-Fi Mafia
Context: Someone asked me what roleplay was, and I was trying to show them the different types of roleplay, so I dug this out the inner depths of...uh...somewhere in retrieved this gobbledeegook from my brain.

“𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯…” 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖. 𝙷𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍. 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. “𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲’𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆!” 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍. 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖, 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝... 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍’𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝. “𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘! 𝐂’𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐖!!” 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.

“𝙊𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩…𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮.”

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐅*𝐂𝐊-𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄?”

“𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙡𝙖—“

“𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘? 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 —-“

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜. 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜… 𝚑𝚎’𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎…

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎-𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙰𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢’𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍… 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘, 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗’𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢’𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢’𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛…𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢 “𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖” 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢’𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜.

Last edited:
Writing Project: Omegatropolis
Genre: Sci-Fi, Modern, City
Context: Someone requested assistance with creating their futuristic city that they called "Omegatropolis:, so I did the writing and came up with some activities. Not a full-on roleplay, but more of a writing project.

Cryogenic Chambers (n00b zone)
image.png

Thick, white clouds of smoke billowed from out of the enclosure you laid your body in. The smoke made you cough and you felt a little light headed. You attempted to look out from the enclosure you were in, but could only see thick clouds of smoke. Where were you? Why were you in this container? Is anyone else here or are you alone? What is going on?

A voice tempestuously interrupted the thoughts circling around in your head.

"Welcome to Omegatropolis!" it said in a chirpy, cheery voice that didn't quite sound human. It sounded... a bit like an A.I. voice.

Was someone pranking you and using Siri's voice?

Before you could ask any questions, a robotic arm grabs you and holsters you out of the small, pocketed area that seemed to fit your body cozily, as though it was built for you. Now that you’re out of the smoke, you see a room filled with other chambers and a small robot peering up at you. You cleared your throat and attempted to speak, but no sound came out.

image.png

"Oh, since you just got out of the cryogenic chamber, there are some side-effects you may feel" chirped the jubilant robot while looking through some information with a holographic device. "Some side affects me include: dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, temporary muteness, constipation, explosive diarrhea and short-term memory loss" the robot rattled.

"By the way, I am robot #808813, but some humans like to call me 'Bobbie' for some reason". the robot enthusiastically said as it gestured you to follow it. "I have to go report back to my commander soon, but I can take you over to our library. The library assistance will be able to assist you with anything you need. If they are unable to, you can always reach out to the head librarian, Ms. Cerulia. It's a bit rare if we do catch her --- she's usually quite busy or sticking her head in a book somewhere else -- out of sight from everyone."

You follow Bobbie out of the building you were in before and peer out at the vast city that lies ahead of you.
image.png

image.png

Writing Project: Omegatropolis Citizens

Library​

::Head Librarian::

Cerulia {{Alien}}

"She is known to be one of the most knowledgeable beings in all of Omegatropolis"

image.png

::Library Assistants:: (Android Aliens)

image.png
image.png

::Ideas::

• FAQ section [Commonly asked questions]
  • What is Omegatropolis?
  • Who is the Mayor?
  • What can we do here? (Explain what each facility does)
  • Other questions
  • Bookclub -- held once a month every 1st Sunday! (just an example)
  • Weekly Facts - Will share weekly facts about authors & books!
  • Daily - Will share what National Holiday it is and give either a riddle, joke, or meme of the day.

Theater​

::Theater owner:: - Thaddeus

"He's always seen smiling...even when he's angry"

image.png

::Theater Assistants:: - ((Was thinking of anagram names like "Lucas & Claus", "Cyril & Lyric", "Byron & Robyn", "Jean-Luc & LeCajun" or "Noel & Leon"))

"Thaddeus' twin sons who are never seen without the other."

image.png

Ideas

• Trivia night! Ask XX amount of questions on [XYZ day of the week]. Highest number of votes get's to pick what movie for us to watch on movie night.
  • Movie night! (All go watch the same movie and come back to discuss it after OR watch together on discord? -- Look into adding a Discord group if wanted?)
  • Movie/Shows News -- post 1 topic weekly about upcoming movies or daily post of what shows you have been watching lately

Sports/Fitness Center​

:: Dojo Owner:: - Jin Li

"He's never seen not training"

image.png

:: Dojo Assistant:: - Barry

"Rumour has it...he might have been a bouncer at an infamous club before and wiped out an entire gang."

image.png

Fitness Regime - Talk about your Fitness routine! What's it like?

Sports Updates - Post scores from your favourite teams

Tavern/Bar​

::Bartenders::

"You can talk to any bartender about anything! They happens to know the hottest news and juicy gossip"

News - Share any hot news you got with the bartenders! (People are welcomed to post news content, rules may apply for what kind of new is allowed in Omegatropolis)

Food - Share recipes and talk about your favourite food & drinks (whether alcoholic or not!)

image.png
image.png

image.png

::Bard/Musician::

"The bards/musicians can play ANY song you desire that you miss from Earth!"

Music - Either share daily or weekly your favourite songs or what you're currently listening to.

Music Info - Share music from games, movies, shows, new albums, etc.

image.png

::Nomad/Traveller::

"Whenever he comes, he always brings back a souvenir from a strange land he has recently visited"

image.png

Culture - Talk about things pertaining to other cultures, whether it be language, food, news, or habits, etc.

Unused Characters/Undecided...yet

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

((More robot designs: https://www.behance.net/gallery/87250115/Robot-Garden ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back