• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy While Hell Rules (W.H.H.F Reboot)

Balthazar nodded his head slightly "Jin was once a good friend of mine, he followed Lucifer a few moths after the Archangel Gabriel chased the demons out of heaven. We lost contact for a long time and I am responsible for the death of his sister. Much happens when you are alive for eternity...I must apologize for my lies about being a human and keeping my secrets." the guardian angel said to the Demon girl, he truely didn't mean any harm, he only hoped that he could find a new friend.

@DarkDecember

Noctis chewed on her lip in thought. She didn't feel threatened by this Angel. "And you thought a demon would be a good choice there? You know we are still at war and that could cost you your life, especially with the demon lords knowing what happened today." She paused for a second. This was an angel. He had been a Part of the war and knew more then she did. "Have you came across a demon named Umbra? He has been gone for a few weeks now..."

((I'm gonna make Umbra an NPC so you can make up a story or say whatever you want about him. It was just used for a conversation piece at the moment))

Last edited by a moderator:
Balthazar couldn't help but chuckle "I do not fear death, in fact I will welcome the end when it comes." he scratched his head and thought about who she was asking for "I don't think we crossed paths or blades recently, perhaps one of Archangels know more about him." he said looking down at his pocket watch to check the time, the sun would be up soon and the twilight was slowly approaching.

@DarkDecember

Last edited by a moderator:
Noctis smiled sadly. "Maybe that's a good thing that you don't know him." She looked up at the sky, noticing the time. "Lady Crimson is going to kill me this time..." She mumbled to herself before turning away from the Angel. "I have to go. You probably should too before some hungry demons come out to play." She felt her wings slid out of her back as she forced herself off of the pavement and into the sky. She gave a look back at the Angel before she raced towards the home she had lived at ever since she could remember. Landing softly on the ground she took in the building as a whole. It didn't look like much. There were cracks in the foundation and vines growing along the sides. The windows were dirty and cracked. The whole placed looked like one good kick would crumble it. Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened the door and peeked inside, hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back