• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings when the party's over | [search thread] [OPEN]

wintersoldiurs

i'm a sucker for you!
hey hello howdy! welcome to my search thread. i have yet to actually make a nice version of one of these, so consider this my nice one!

RAMBLES ABT THE MOD
my name is logan! i am sixteen years old, and i've been roleplaying off and on for about, oh, six ish years now? my current favorite movie is captain america: the winter soldier, but i also have a soft spot for the accountant! i used
this website about two ish years ago and decided to come back and hopefully get into the swing of roleplaying again! i am currently a junior in high school and am also unemployed, so i tend to be quite active on here during the day
and in the evenings, but it does depend upon my schedule at school and my social life. i will let you know though if i will be inactive/unable to reply for more than a few hours or so.

RULES
i honestly do not have very many rules? honestly, though, it's more of a "respect me and i'll respect you" type of situation. i do have some nitpicky stuff though when i look for a partner, which is the following:
01. must be able to write literately. so, proper grammar/spelling/etc. it's just a personal pet peeve of mine. if this is a problem, pm me.
02. please please please have detailed/long-ish replies. at least 7+ sentences, it's not that hard to do, i promise. if this is a problem, pm me.
and that's.... honestly it.

WHAT I AM WILLING TO ROLEPLAY
(if there is a fandom that i have ships in, they will be under a spoiler near the end of this section)
i am open to doing fxm/mxm/fxf/etc ships! just so you're aware.
MARVEL (comics and movies)
SUPERNATURAL
DC (comics and movies)
ORIGINAL PLOTS/WORLDS
RPF (real person fiction)
MARVEL
- winterwidow [bucky barnes x natasha romanoff]
- stucky [bucky barnes x steve rogers]
- winterwitch [bucky barnes x wanda maximoff]
- pietro maximoff x oc
- clint barton x oc
- steve rogers x oc
- clintasha [natasha romanoff x clint barton]
- hawkbird [bobbi morse x clint barton]
- barney barton x oc
SUPERNATURAL
- sam winchester x castiel
- sam winchester x oc

DC
- diana prince x steve trevor
- mera x arthur

RPF
- chris evans x oc
- alex galchenyuk x oc
- sebastian stan x oc

ORIGINAL PLOTS/WORLDS/PAIRINGS
check under the spoiler for each!
- grease au (willing to do any pairing/fandom i'm in/oc's for this)
- harry potter au
- high school au
i am open to suggestions!
- mafia leader x trophy wife/husband
- angel x demon
- hockey player x model
- hockey player x hockey player
- band mate x band mate
i am open to suggestions!
001. OH, ROMEO.
(royalty x commoner.)
in a time where arranged marriages are common for the good of the kingdom, muse a would do anything to avoid being married off to someone that they don't love.
and besides, their heart is already taken by a simple commoner, muse b. but they can't say that. so when a marriage begins to be arranged between muse a and
a prince of another country, what happens?
002. SUCKER.
(non sexual / sugar baby x ceo)
"i'm a sucker for you"
essentially, typical drama and angst filled sugar baby au. please do this. i love this idea.
003. BAD HABIT
(ceo x dirty little secret)
pretty much, a ceo is having an affair with one of the assistants in the office. what lengths would they go to hide it?
004. GREASED LIGHTNING
(slight grease au, but with a good plot. set in the 40's)
high school sweethearts, destined to get married, but then the war happens. muse a is sent off to fight, whereas muse b must stay at home for reasons undecided. will their
relationship stay with the test of time? or when muse a comes home, will they find muse b with someone else?

END
so, yeah, that's about it! i just request that you reply to this thread before shooting me a pm, so that my pms do not get cluttered. thank you bunches! xoxo.

Last edited:
A few of your original pairings sounded great, send me a PM with your cravings and we can get plotting?

I'd be interested in the bandmate x bandmate or an angel x demon type of Rp. Let me know if you'd be up for it.

tumblr_inline_oixyzaGf8v1ucuavm_250.gif

bump bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back