TV & Film What's your niche show or film that nobody seems to know about or enjoy?

A personal favorite of mine is Ox Tales (Or Boes in the Netherlands). It's a Dutch-Japanese co-produced cartoon about an anthropomorphic ox named Boes who's well meaning, but also incredibly clumsy. I grew up watching the show on VHS, and while it's really weird, it still holds a special place in my heart all the same. Now that I'm an adult, I appreciate the show even more because of the witty writing. Ox Tales is also where I got my profile picture from. Outside of the Netherlands, no one I know has really heard of the show.

I like Unicorn Academy. It's a children's show on Netflix and the title is pretty self-explanatory; a live-in riding school where you're paired with a magical unicorn that has elemental powers you two can use in tandem. It's very much a self-indulgent fantasy for the little girl in me. IDK if I'd say no one knows about it, but I don't think it's especially well-known either, especially among adults.

My babysitter's a vampire. I remember it being hyped during the october circa 2011 but now? It's practically disappeared from public consciousness lol. Goofy little vampire tween show from the Disney Channel. I watched it air there back in the day and followed the show. I still enjoy it even now as an adult, but I hate how it ended. From what I hear it was originally a Canadian show? πŸ˜‚

My current obssession:

Lots of fun from it.

I always played with scene without any contexts to few other roleplayers.

But nobody asked anything.

johnny-english-wheelchair.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back