I am Alexander, I have

been rping for almost seven years

now and I love it. I have been on quite a pause from it because of school and

am now looking to get back into it.

I can write A LOT when I find a plot

that interests me or when I'm in

general the writing mood.

I am quite hard headed and I love to

argue about anything, and everything. I also love to talk - it sometimes gets annoying- and will probably talk your

ear off on different subjects. I have Severe ADHD, PPD (Paranoid personality disorder), and a few other problems that leaves me with little to none energy most days.

I am in band as I've stated before, I'm im Ready, set, teach! And also I'm going into debate club this year.

I am basically IRL Alexander Hamilton, from both the musical, and real life.

Thank you for reading, I'm excited to start Rping here!

Sup, brah~

Uh, what types of roleplays do you like?

Perchance we can throw some words at each other.... brah.!!

Tanelorn said:
Sup, brah~
Uh, what types of roleplays do you like?

Perchance we can throw some words at each other.... brah.!!
Hello! I personally am fine with any role plays to be honest, just as long as they have a good plot I'm ok with it!

And I'd love to!

xD Cool beans. I generally prefer fantasy specifically a medieval or renaissance period. But if something is interesting, I can surely bend.

Kinda iffy about joining some of the on-going rps at present... since they are all pretty legit underway.

Sure something will turn up dough.

Tanelorn said:
xD Cool beans. I generally prefer fantasy specifically a medieval or renaissance period. But if something is interesting, I can surely bend.
Kinda iffy about joining some of the on-going rps at present... since they are all pretty legit underway.

Sure something will turn up dough.
Oh, completely understandable, I am quite fine with fantasy role plays because they are always so creative and fun, so I'd love to write that with you.

And yes, I agree. Most role plays are so intimidating to join because of how skilled or far in the others are in.

I heard mentionings that the rp boards are getting an overhaul, so maybe more newer stuff will come out.

I'm totally into Pathfinder... and rping makes me wanna do some table-top gaming even moarr. xD

Tanelorn said:
I heard mentionings that the rp boards are getting an overhaul, so maybe more newer stuff will come out.
I'm totally into Pathfinder... and rping makes me wanna do some table-top gaming even moarr. xD
Really now? That must be very exciting!

And oh my god yes, Pathfinders is so much fun, I love it. Though personally I'm very much still a D&D fan at heart though, can't abandon the classics. I sadly haven't played it in a while because of school, and my old D&D group disbanded but helped me flash out a lot of good OCs

But the downside of D&D is the fact that no resource is available online for free and thus, one must drop the mad money.

I am semi-fortunate whereas my bro is my DM. Just got a group of first-time players together. We only play once a month though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back