Other What Would You Do If You Were A Ghost?

Sunkissed said:
Good luck. We do it extremely quickly and put our other shirts on before taking the ones underneath off.
Don't ask me how we do it because I really don't know.
Posses one and proceed to grope all others.

Victory.

Come to the revelation that the gusts of winds I randomly felt throughout my body weren't... really gust of winds. (>u>) But, nah. I don't do anything physical towards anyone without their consent. Not that I'd want to touch people in the first place. I mean, eww! Amirite or amirite? But I'd probably just lurk and observe until the universe makes the decision to change routine. Really depends on the context of the situation but if I just woke up and discovered I was a ghost after a death of sorts, it would be interesting to figure out how people really thought of me. Not like it'd matter anymore since I were dead but some lurking. (o'v'o)

Probably just float around and see what sort of stupid shit I can possibly do. I mean, if you're dead, you can't really mess up much more at this point anyhow. Why not have a bit of fun while you're at it? Oh, and perversion. Definitely perversion.

I think I'd travel. Sadly the only time we'll ever be able to explore the world freely, without currency limits or protocol, would be as ghosts!

Maybe I'll trip a model on a runway.

Set a Kardashian wardrobe on fire.

Attend a couple conventions and gaming events I couldn't get to otherwise.

Pop out of a president's podium.

Steal from the Pokémon Center in Japan.

Cause what are morals when you're dead

Normally ghosts are stuck somewhere that they were either killed horribly, or suffered a great deal... So I guess I would be back in my parents house. A piece of myself died there anyway.

When I think about it, there's a slim chance i'm going anywhere nice after I die. So i'd haunt people I guess, mainly bullies. Cliche I know.

Probably float down long hallways of paintings, slightly skewing them all so that anyone that walked through the hallway would have major headaches after.

Be extra spoopy and walk through walls at random, literally scaring the shit out of my friends at random intervals while they're in the bathroom.

You know what? If I were a ghost, I would haunt all of your asses for the rest of your lives. For science.

Find other ghost and beat them up. Might even make a ghost fight club at some point. (It just seems relieving to beat up a ghost, cause when you're not one, they can't be harmed)

RibRipper said:
Find other ghost and beat them up. Might even make a ghost fight club at some point. (It just seems relieving to beat up a ghost, cause when you're not one, they can't be harmed)
Rule #1 of Ghost Fight Club: You do not talk about Ghost Fight Club.

Rule #2 of Ghost Fight Club: You DO NOT talk about Ghost Fight Club.

LegoLad659 said:
Rule #1 of Ghost Fight Club: You do not talk about Ghost Fight Club.
Rule #2 of Ghost Fight Club: You DO NOT talk about Ghost Fight Club.
Somebody needs to make a ghost fight club roleplay.

Now.

RibRipper said:
Somebody needs to make a ghost fight club roleplay.
Now.
IN THIS CORNER OF THE RING!

THIS GHOST MAN IS SIX FEET TALL.

HE WEIGHS 0 POUNDS!

HIS FAVORITE FIGHTING STYLE IS ECTOPLASM WARFARE.

HE IS THE HOLDER OF THE GHOSTLY CHAMPION BELT!

YOU KNOW HIM, YOU LOVE HIM, IT IS

CASPER THE DOMINATOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would observe those committing the wrong, and punish them for such sins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try scaring my enemy to death.

and she wouldn't even know all the Futurama references I put in there either.

FrytheSolid said:
I would try scaring my enemy to death.
and she wouldn't even know all the Futurama references I put in there either.
Bite my shiny metal... uh... cookie? Yeah, my hype cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back