TV & Film What was the last movie you watched?

I dont really watch movies, but I think the last one I watched was how I met your father? Either that or the latest conjuring movie..

Mega Time Squad (2018). Admittedly I got sucked in by the cool cover art when I was at the library.

It was definitely a lot different than I expected. Cool concept, but I feel a little meh about it. Not my favorite B movie.

Trollhunter (2010) a Norwegian mockumentary that's done found-footage style about .... as the name suggests hunting trolls. I really recommend it because it's a well done film but also not too heavy.

Rebel Moon pt 1. Zack Snyders alt version of his star wars vision.

Meh more like bargain bin version. Contrived and trope-y. Felt sick while watching. I had hyped this up soooooo much To my friends. Watch party fail. They clowned it soooo hard lol

I watched the movie Malum (2023), which was released last year. It's a pretty okay horror movie honestly, basically a remake of another movie (Last Shift), but still quite good. Fun to just turn your brain off to for an hour or so.

Transformers: The Last Knight, bc my best friend and I were binging all of the movies. The only scenes I liked in this one were the ones with Bumblebee in them

Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets. I have an old DVD copy and decided to watch it yesterday on my computer since I'm currently reading the book. Never noticed how much they kinda took out in terms of small scenes 🤔

Furiosa. 10/10 banger death to the moon executives who insist it was a failure and absolute bomb (they judge all final numbers off of a single weekend and not the traditional financial outlook after a full theater life-cycle, physical distribution, broadcast distribution cycles, and international release making up an approximately 365 day period a movie's finances can turn itself around)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back