What void have I stumbled upon?!

GFCat

Upon venturing across the connection between the majorities, the wires of society that carry information like Dewdrops, a friend spoke to me and said "If you're into role-playing, try RP nation." Curious, I followed the map he'd given me to the mysterious field known as RPnation. Full of people, speaking tongues of stories with their skyward imagination, their bursting thoughts, and I to myself spoke "Well, I guess I'd better get started." So... hi.

I liked it, It was very poetic.

Welcome to RPN, Justus. If you need any help just message me, or if you want to do a 1x1 Rp you can message me. I will be on later tonight, if you do decide to message me :)

Welcome to the place know as RpNation. I hope you have seen our outward joy as welcoming a member. If you haven't seen that you have been poorly mistreated. On another note I welcome you and ask you to be my friend.

Hunnyhelp said:
Welcome to the place know as RpNation. I hope you have seen our outward joy as welcoming a member. If you haven't seen that you have been poorly mistreated. On another note I welcome you and ask you to be my friend.
I would enjoy being your friend. I actually have a post going on HeartSteal's Galactic Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back