What video game world would you want to live in?

Well in this world you can't reach planets in a matter of seconds or minutes unless you know something I don't. *looks at you closely*

Either the Telvanni Isles or Wayrest, both from TES.

The Telvanni are the best mad wizards and Wayrest is the best faction in Daggerfall.

Bioshock:  Sign me up to get jacked on super drugs and start blasting the clinical insane.  It would be really cool to experience a functioning underwater city, or floating city for that matter.  The feel that both worlds offer in their pre-collapse is pretty neat.

Bioshock:  Sign me up to get jacked on super drugs and start blasting the clinical insane.  It would be really cool to experience a functioning underwater city, or floating city for that matter.  The feel that both worlds offer in their pre-collapse is pretty neat.

i'd 100% go there just to get called Big Daddy

Probably Shadow of Mordor because of having ghostly powers... but it's exclusively for Talion... dang...

But, when FFXV comes out, I want to be in there. Gotta love the teleportation powers do (like in Kingsglaive)

Not to be a party pooper, but y'all seem to think that living in a video game world automatically makes you a video game protagonist.  

More than likely, living in a world like that of Elder Scrolls, etc, would just get you eaten by dragons.  

Not to be a party pooper, but y'all seem to think that living in a video game world automatically makes you a video game protagonist.  

More than likely, living in a world like that of Elder Scrolls, etc, would just get you eaten by dragons.  

hey now, I did that multiple times as the protagonist in skyrim

Dragons are incredibly rare in the Elder Scrolls Universe, almost all of them are dead.

You're much more likely to die of disease or get mugged by a Khajiit high on Skooma.

No the idea is that it would be you as you are. Living in that game world. 

But hey, I'm not here to crush anyone's dreams. If people want to believe, let am have that ;3

Dragons are incredibly rare in the Elder Scrolls Universe, almost all of them are dead.

You're much more likely to die of disease or get mugged by a Khajiit high on Skooma.

i would be the khajiit high on skooma, you'll find me in the drainpipes of windhelm dealing moon sugar

even if i were diseased and getting mugged it would probably be 100000x better than this reality. necromancy > maths homework

i would be the khajiit high on skooma, you'll find me in the drainpipes of windhelm dealing moon sugar

even if i were diseased and getting mugged it would probably be 100000x better than this reality. necromancy > maths homework

So you want to be a sewer dwelling drug dealing Khajiit Necromancer in the most Xenophobic city in Skyrim.

Goals people

The Pokemon world is my top choice, particularly Kalos or Alola.  It's beautiful, and all major crises seem pretty easily dealt with.  International terrorists?  Find a preteen to handle it.  Also, unlike most fantasy rp games (my favorite), it has things like WiFi and flushing toilets.

Same world, but more preferably Kalos

Don't wanna say Pokemon, because pretty much everyone's gonna say that, but...

Danganronpa.

Now, sure, this world's awful in many ways. Sure, people killing each other on the streets is not even common, it's expected. Sure, billions of people have died in the span of only two years. Sure, the world is experiencing armageddon. However, every day is an adventure. You never know when you'll have to fight for your life. You never know when your loved ones may turn on you. You never know who you can trust.

It'd be a horribly terrifying reality to live in, but hey: at least you're doing something.

Being the protagonist would make it much worse. You'd be guaranteed to get the Blight and eventually become of these (in the lore, not in the actual game. Your stats do change to reflect it though)

latest

in Morrowind for example. Being the Skyrim protagonist would make it much more likely to get eaten by dragons too since that's pretty much a non-issue in Tamriel.

You'd be even more likely to get called an n'wah.

Dude, living in hearthstone would be awesome! Endless supplies in a free tavern everyone not just enjoys but spends their lives in, you have to PAY to have any conflict and even then, even if you did die, it will just be a "oops, I lost, well see ya next time". Even when the ancient gods that seek to corrupt and destroy the world go into the place, the worst that happens is a delayed party! :)

I'd wanna be in the 'Prototype' world.
Since if I just stayed off the radar and let the bad guys do what they want I'd basically be god on a similar Earth.

1.Identity theft.

2.Augmentation.(Defensive,Offensive,Practical)

3.Memory Extraction.

4.Regeneration.

I'd be the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing. Morals be damned if I were given a choice xD  After all I might love other games like Halo but no way I wanna exist in a place with World Glassing Aliens going around all willy-nilly.

Same with GTA or Horror games. GTA 'proper' is just a normal person. Horror games are cool to play but to live in it? Nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back