Advice/Help what 'recruit here' theme is the most popular?

riwole_

γ€Œβœ¦π’žπ’½π’Ύπ‘’π’» π’₯π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ‘’.βœ¦γ€
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i made two roleplays only, and none of them had any interest. i'm pretty much going to delete one of them, but the one i'm excited for is a Genshin Impact roleplay titled "curse them fools." does anyone have advice on what i should do to make it more interesting? {i posted it in nation-building, but i'll move it to group rp.}

I don't know a lot about Genshin Impact, about group RPs, or even about what people like on here. But I just wanted to ask real quick, to make sure you're on the right track: Have you posted interest checks for your RPs?

I don't know a lot about Genshin Impact, about group RPs, or even about what people like on here. But I just wanted to ask real quick, to make sure you're on the right track: Have you posted interest checks for your RPs?
mhm, it's now at the group interest check section.

mhm, it's now at the group interest check section.
Oh sweet!
Yea like I said I unfortunately can't offer much more advice lol, this is all dealing with stuff I'm fairly unfamiliar with, but I have occasionally seen folks post their RPs without interest checks just because no one told them that's how it works? Lol
Wanted to make sure this wasn't one of those cases.
I bet a lot more folks here can give you much more helpful advice c:

Oh sweet!
Yea like I said I unfortunately can't offer much more advice lol, this is all dealing with stuff I'm fairly unfamiliar with, but I have occasionally seen folks post their RPs without interest checks just because no one told them that's how it works? Lol
Wanted to make sure this wasn't one of those cases.
I bet a lot more folks here can give you much more helpful advice c:
thank you for helping, though! I appreciate your kindness <3

i made two roleplays only, and none of them had any interest. i'm pretty much going to delete one of them, but the one i'm excited for is a Genshin Impact roleplay titled "curse them fools." does anyone have advice on what i should do to make it more interesting? {i posted it in nation-building, but i'll move it to group rp.}

I have seen your interest check, and first I admit I was kinda excited because I do like Genshin quite a bit but to be honest with you, unfortunately your interest check doesn't really make for an appealing pitch; Because it gives little to no information to the viewer, and while that is fine if you want that to be part of the experience, people generally look for information on checks, you need to hook people in with your idea and for that you need to explain it to the audiance.

I suggest that you take a look at some of the more successful interest checks here on the site to see what is the expected format here on the site, aside from different codes used, it's generally all the same:
  • The Basic Premise of the RP and the plot you are going for.
  • A more in-depth description of the setting, explaination of lore etc.
  • If you see fit, you can type out the roles that you are seeking people to apply for.
  • Rules.

I have seen your interest check, and first I admit I was kinda excited because I do like Genshin quite a bit but to be honest with you, unfortunately your interest check doesn't really make for an appealing pitch; Because it gives little to no information to the viewer, and while that is fine if you want that to be part of the experience, people generally look for information on checks, you need to hook people in with your idea and for that you need to explain it to the audiance.

I suggest that you take a look at some of the more successful interest checks here on the site to see what is the expected format here on the site, aside from different codes used, it's generally all the same:
  • The Basic Premise of the RP and the plot you are going for.
  • A more in-depth description of the setting, explaination of lore etc.
  • If you see fit, you can type out the roles that you are seeking people to apply for.
  • Rules.
thanks a lot!! i'll be adjusting it soon enough! <3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back