What my brain cells came up with...

WaterFlower

All righty than, as a member of RPNation, I, WaterFlower would love to find some wonderful people out there in the world to rp with. After all, that is the purpose of it. Sooo, here are my ideas currently in my lovely little brain cells...

~Sci-Fi (1x1 or Group)~ World After Earth

Earth, a once habitable planet, no destroyed from an explosion of the Milky Way. People gathered on air ships and left towards a new home. Unknowingly, they have made their way to a planet controlled by people with mutations, such as wings, color tinted skin, tails. Would the civilization be taken over by humans or would humans become extinct? Will they become as one?

~Fantasy(1x1 or Group)~ The Darkened World

By day, humans roam the streets; going to school, work and anything in a normal life. At night, creatures come to play. From seductive vampires to sneaky werewolves or even the magical witches and warlocks. Rumors have spread throughout the world of a secret underground night kingdom where those creatures live.

~Slice of Life (1x1 or Group)~ Forest of Beauty

A school sits on top a hill of a town. Behind it is a mysterious forest that has been told it has powers to give people what they wish for. But in reality, it's the beauty itself that hives them clarity to what it's held deep with their hearts.

~Other/Realistic (1x1 or Group)~ The Trip

During a flight on an air plane, someone had highjacked the plane. It's up to the passengers to figure out a way to save everyone and figure out the reason behind the attack.

~Romance (1x1)~

~Vampire (Werewolf) & Human

~Warlock & Witch

~Imaginary Friend & Creator

~Princess & (Knight, Hunter, Assassin, Prince, Peasant, Brother-it used to happen- or Prisoner)

~Bad Boy & Shy/New Girl

~Nerd Boy & Preppy Girl

~Cool Dude & New Girl

~Cheerleader & A Guy

~Lost On An Island (Guy&Girl)

~Werewolf & Vampire

If anything sounds interesting, just PM me or comment here. I can play either Male or Female but prefer Female.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back