TV & Film What movie or show do you keep rewatching?

Oh right now it's absolutely Arcane. I've watched it three times so far and I wouldn't bat an eye at a fourth, if the opportunity arises.

This show on Peacock/NBC called Found, very interesting. Every episode so far keeps me coming back, annoying commercials and all lol.

Will rewatch multiple shows, Hannibal, Yellowjackets, Bluey and anything Monster High are def the favs( ᐪ꒳ᐪ ) ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ

I periodically return to the httyd movoe trilogy and watch them again. Lmao

I'm rewatching White Collar right now. Otherwise, it's IT Crowd, Firefly, and The Good Place.

Survey says: Star Trek. I watch TOS-ENT regularly on the Heroes & Icons channel.

With TOS and TNG, I'm familiar enough with those episodes that I can identify many of them within a minute or two. "This is the episode where...."

So, there's like three shows that I rotate between, depending on what my brain has decided for me to hyperfixate on at that specific point in time. Right now, it's Loki, especially after the release of the second (and I'm assuming final *cries*) season. It's been about three-four months and I'm still going strong. I just wasted money on some merchandise recently for Christmas, so there's that.

Other than Loki, I'm always going back to Doctor Who and Star Wars. I have a thing for space/time travel shows, I'm finding. Doctor Who is just an overall enjoyable show, and I especially enjoy the queer representation in it. The recent specials were really fun! I grew up with Star Wars, and The Clone Wars is such a great animated series. But I'm honestly just rambling to try and keep myself from gushing about Loki right now, lmao!

Highly recommend all three shows. And for pre-established Who fans, Loki is an excellent watch if you're wanting more timey-wimey shenanigans, even if you're not a Marvel fan. And for Marvel fans who haven't seen it, highly recommend even if you're experiencing superhero burnout; it's very different from Marvel's other stuff, and the ending is glorious, for lack of a better word. Soundtrack is also a major highlight.

I usually like to keep at least a year between my viewings of a movie to keep it a little more fresh, and it's generally a longer gap for most, but there are a handful that have become annual or near-annual revisits for me. I'm a huge horror fan, so I tend to revisit my favorites at some point in the year, but it's usually in/around October. The original Halloween gets a watch every year, and the Evil Dead trilogy usually comes up once a year (although I think I'm in my longest gap between viewings that I've had in a while!). The Shining, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre are a few others I find myself revisiting about once a year, too, and I always watch The Nightmare Before Christmas during the holiday season. The one movie I can think of that I have a regular habit of watching more than once a year is the original Scream. Over the last couple years in particular, I ran through the full series before the newest entries released, and Scream's another Halloween tradition that's locked in for every single year. It's my absolute favorite horror movie, so I always have a blast watching it!

Excluding horror/horror-adjacent movies, while I don't always actively watch them, there are a few nostalgic Disney movies I like to put on for background noise every once in a while. Lilo & Stitch, Mulan, and Hercules are my go-tos for that. That being said, most of my comfort movies are definitely at least a little spooky!

I've been really re watching Quiz Lady a lot. I dunno just a movie about a woman who is doing everything for their dog rather than a silly romance. It's just so heart warning. I also loved Keanu for this reason too, I mean two grown men fighting the mob for a kitten is pretty amazing and heart warming

I've rewatched both Psych and The Detectorists like seven times each over the years.

How to train your dragon! Specifically only the first movie and the tv shows. I always find myself rewatching them when I was a kid it was pretty much all I did back then besides rewatching some other movies (Cars, Rio Toy Story and etc) so now it’s sort of an obligatory how to train your dragon rewatch lol

Lately for me it has been Interview With A Vampire (the tv show). I find it oddly comforting lol

How to train your dragon! Specifically only the first movie and the tv shows. I always find myself rewatching them when I was a kid it was pretty much all I did back then besides rewatching some other movies (Cars, Rio Toy Story and etc) so now it’s sort of an obligatory how to train your dragon rewatch lol
cool, also nice profile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back