Other What is your favorite type of chocolate?

hyphenAscend

Neon yellow laces are cool.
<p>

I personally love sea salt dark chocolate, but milk and white chocolate is not my cup of tea. >w< What kind of chocolate's your favorite? Your least favorite?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooohh I love chocolate. Almond bark stuff is really good, I'll have to pick that for my favorite. Truffles are really good too though, especially the hazlenut ones.

anything from Europe, I'm a bit spolied when it comes to quality chocolate because we have friends who live in Europe and send us chocolate all the time. Milk Chocolte with Hazelnut filling from Swizerland is my favorite

I love dark chocolate!!! Hail Cocoa!!! Dark chocolate master race!!

Jokes aside, As I mention above I like dark chocolate, usually I have it with coffe or tea though.

I ALSO LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE!!! HAIL COCOA!!! DARK CHOCOLATE IS THE MASTER RACE!!!

But leaving that aside, I also like bitter chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate, and I don't quite mind if there's some nuts in it, but other than that, I don't prefer any other fillings. And I'm not really that fond of either milk chocolate or white chocolate. Due to their lessened cocoa content. Cause, why not? Like I said earlier, HAIL COCOA!!! DARK CHOCOLATE IS THE MASTER RACE!!!

Whats your favorite type of flower?

MINES CHOCOLATE, HAHA. (inside joke)

For me, dark chocolate. Cause I don't feel THAT bad for eating it...

I LOVE dark chocolate. Not a fan of white chocolate, unless its a kinder surprise. *drools*

I prefer milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is just to bitter for me. The only way I'll eat dark chocolate is if it is drizzled on a milk chocolate candy. I also don't necessarily like filling in my chocolate either unless its peanut butter or white chocolate.

Strawberry cream!
tumblr_inline_n0dmxn0hIe1rl8k3h.gif

I love dark and milk chocolate. Also semi-sweet. I don't like white chocolate or cookies and cream chocolate though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back