What is the avatar above you thinking?

“ Blue doesn’t go well with that neon green don’t be like me who let me talked into styling my clothes like that.”

“ Why is there a dish called Ratatouille, huh? And who let that stupid rat and Linguine be the stars?! Mice are just as good as that stinky human and rat!!”

“ Quit comparing me to a rat I’m a mouse! Don’t you start with mouse puns!”

"Antique? This tastes a few decades old AT MOST. Go pawn it somewhere else and stop wasting my time!"

“ I’m the powerful demon on the block that Lucifer shivers in my presence. Mwahaha!!”

( Staph! I’m dead 🤣)
“ With a handsome face like mine I’m sure a lady killer of the mouse kind”
*in the Disney loony toons skunk voice* “m but one cannot love another until they love one’s self!” *smooches spoon mirror* “I love you” *smooch* “there’s only one of me” *SMOOOOOOOOCH*

*in the Disney loony toons skunk voice* “m but one cannot love another until they love one’s self!” *smooches spoon mirror* “I love you” *smooch* “there’s only one of me” *SMOOOOOOOOCH*
(Disney doesn’t own Looney Tunes but still funny XD the skunk is called Pepe Le Pew btw)

“ -in a threatening tone- you don’t behave you’re going to a special place in hell”

(Disney doesn’t own Looney Tunes but still funny XD the skunk is called Pepe Le Pew btw)

“ -in a threatening tone- you don’t behave you’re going to a special place in hell”
(Really? Huh- oh well)

“Stupid human… I mean… meow!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back