Other What is something you called out a long time ago that you turned out to be right about?

I'm usually never proud of things that I'm right about because they tend to be awful things. I think I'm just a cynical person. Most recently, I was able to predict where Hurricane Milton was going to land before even the simulations had updated. In the past, I've been able to predict when relationships weren't going to last for others. I've been right, but I'm not happy about it.

That my friend was a horrible person. I had another friend in our group at the time who didnt take sides. It hurt greatly because it was obvious how horrible this guy was to me, he was cruel and manipulative and he led me to realize i had depression. He was 'christian' af but in a bad way. iykyk.

a year or two ago now i heard from the friend who didnt take sides. She had come out as trans and this mutual friend had been less than accepting. They literally told me i should feel vindicated.

Being able to spot toxic people and their toxic character is a powerful and useful skill.

Some people ain't worth it. They don't listen to reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back