What is a man, but a miserable pile of secrets?

Sweetcheeks

Good day to you all, roleplayers young and old, new or experienced. I come extending an olive branch of friendship! (or is it peace?) I've been meaning to write an introduction post for some time now, but I have been rather busy, and always had to keep pushing the latter task back for another day, until now. My name is sweetcheeks, but if you'd like, you can always just call me Mike (I really don't mind) I have been roleplaying for about 3 – 4 years now, I started back in march 11th 2011 on facebook, and since then I've been moving from site to site, taking my characters with me, wherever I may roam.

I plan on doing some work with my profile too, just to give you a better idea of what I like roleplaying, and how I roleplay it, along with some info about yours truly. I also have a bunch of stories and ideas, that I would love to share with the community (though some are still in a developmental stage)

I've made sure to read the rules too.

Not the BEST introduction post, but I hope it will suffice. I'm glad to be a member of the site.

That was a brilliant intro post, Mike xD . I like the title as well. Welcome to RpN, and hope you shall enjoy your stay!

Drop by the shoutbox and say hello to other members, if you aren't so busy ^_^ !

Hope to see ya around.

First off let me say, I love that you used a line from Caslevaina. One of my favorite PS one games.

Alright, welcome to RpN. We're friendly folks here and love to meet new people. Glad to see that you've read the rules. Now, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or any of the admins or mods. Oh and be sure to stop by the Shoutbox and say hello.

Well look forward to roleplaying with you one day. Til then, I'll see ya around.

Sent from my XT907

VolcanicMagma said:
That was a brilliant intro post, Mike xD . I like the title as well. Welcome to RpN, and hope you shall enjoy your stay!
Drop by the shoutbox and say hello to other members, if you aren't so busy ^_^ !

Hope to see ya around.
Thank you very much, I plan on dropping into the shoutbox soon enough, it looks like an absolute riot, it's gonna be fun. xD

[QUOTE="Broken-Angel]First off let me say, I love that you used a line from Caslevaina. One of my favorite PS one games.
Alright, welcome to RpN. We're friendly folks here and love to meet new people. Glad to see that you've read the rules. Now, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or any of the admins or mods. Oh and be sure to stop by the Shoutbox and say hello.

Well look forward to roleplaying with you one day. Til then, I'll see ya around.

Sent from my XT907

[/QUOTE]
Yes, Castlevania: sympathy of the night... ah the ps1, such memories -sighs happily, while staring off into a meadow of conveniently placed daisies.- Wait where was I? oh yes! I look forward to roleplaying with you too! and I'll make sure to send you a message if I have any inquiries about the site xD

*claps happily* What a wonderful introduction!

It's nice to have you here in RpNation, Sweetcheeks. I hope you enjoy roleplaying here with all of us. Everybody else seems to have said what I would've said, so all I can do is welcome you. Feel free to talk to anyone here, we don't bite (hard....). Enjoy your stay and hopefully I will see you around. :3

Sincerely,

LuckyMisfortune

(P.S. Call me anything you'd like. Nicknames are welcome!)

Hello Mike♥ Welcome to...whatever site this is♥ (kidding. I totally know what site this is...) Have fun, make some new accantances and join in lots of RPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back