Other What instrument do you play?

I play the flute and piccolo
I had a choice between Trumpet and Clarinet when it was apparent I was terrible at the Flute so I chose Trumpet since it runs in the family. I didn't have the right embouchure for Flute or Piccolo. :closedeyescryingfrown:

I used to play the piano, fell off on that, and then ascended to a higher plane a few years later by learning the trombone.

I feel that. I had to stop playing guitar because I moved to an apartment complex and unlike my neighbors who had a full band in their den area and didn't seem to care who they disturbed, I didn't want to upset my neighbors downstairs since they were the only people I got along with and talked to. Slowly relearning, as now I'm in a different apartment and take time to tune my guitar and practice chords for like 15-30 minutes every other day.

i used to play the clarinet lmao. i haven't played in years though and probably never will again.

I was in my high school's band, I played percussion- mainly keys, my favorite being the vibraphone.
I've had some health issues as of late that have made it hard to get back into music, but I'm hoping someday I can pick up another instrument again. I've got this guitar I want to learn to play.

I mostly play piano. I really want to learn how to play saxophone one day.

I played the trombone for 6 years and have meddled with the guitar for awhile too. I bought a 7-string last year along with digital software in place of an Amp, but I have not played recently.

I played the tenor saxophone in highschool. I own a $60 harmonica but never taught myself how to play it. I also want musical spoons and a mouth harp for some odd reason.

I play acoustic guitar and I sing and songwrite! I can play the intro to Piano Man on harmonica too lol

I used to play a lot more drums while at school, but I hope to find more time to rekindle that passion! I have a keyboard but I'm not great at playing it-
I've been interested in violin but I've heard they're quite expensive and, even though it's a stupid thought, that I've somehow passed the ideal time to start learning it.

So there’s probably already a thread about this somewhere but I’m too lazy to dig, what instruments do you guys play?

I play cello (for about like 6 years now, more so in school and such) and always wanted to learn guitar and/or bass but I have little to no patience for such things.

I also play cello! Played for around 7-8 years and stopped during college since I couldn't bring it with me (plus I'm sure my college roommates and neighbors would not love to hear me practice all the time). Haven't really picked it back up again but I'd love to take some lessons to de-rust myself. My cello is still very much my baby lol

i play the flute! 4 years now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back