What if Malfeas died?

xarvh

Malevolent Entertainer
What if someone killed Malfeas?

Ok, it would become a Neverborn.

But what would happen to the Demon City?

What would happen about the concepts that Malfeas incarnates? (What would happen if someone killed the US?)

Well "hell" would be very different, it probably would look like the underworld more than anything special since I imagine the ED will be in charge and would make some kind of a shadow world.

The way I'm running my game, Malfeas will no longer be the prison and it will probably be either The Dragon Beyond The World, Cecyline, or some odd shadow prison made out of the ED.

So, hell will end up being more personalized to their individual proclivities and his will no longer exist in that realm. Overall, it's up to the ST to decide ow that will impact hell and how each of the other realms will be altered due to the change.

Cecelyne would roll over Malfeas' carcass and his glittering bones would sink into her sands, slowly etched away by Pellegrina's touch. In his stead Zsorenny would expand and his silver roots would finally embrace Cecelynes' silvered sands (hello romance!!) No Green Sun to be had, there would only be the eternal night of the Ebon Dragon, the lurid red glow of the wandering moon and Orabilis' burning stars.

[QUOTE="Joy in Ashes]Cecelyne would roll over Malfeas' carcass and his glittering bones would sink into her sands, slowly etched away by Pellegrina's touch. In his stead Zsorenny would expand and his silver roots would finally embrace Cecelynes' silvered sands (hello romance!!) No Green Sun to be had, there would only be the eternal night of the Ebon Dragon, the lurid red glow of the wandering moon and Orabilis' burning stars.

[/QUOTE]
That would be almost worth visiting. If it weren't for the murder-death-kill wind, the rains of vitriol, etc....

Captain Hesperus

I envision a glittering, bioluminescent gloom (a la Avatar) when it comes to Zsorenny, and a Prince of Persia feel for the endless ruins choking in the chilling desert nights of Cecelyne. Kimberry would literally swallow whole layers into her vinegary depths and I see those as island chains of sheer misery and misfortune (above and beyond what hell can usually deliver). Her progeny would take to the skies. Whole flock of Eristrufas and Komfis and infernal sky whales, because I think that monstrous singing cetaceans, wailing (haha!) away the Silent Wind would be a huge tourist attraction.

The more I think about it the more appealing murdering that bastard, Frank Lloyd Malfeas, becomes.

But Malfeas is the lord of the dance, we can't have the demon city without choreography!

-playing Malfeas the Musical tonight and every single nights: "Sorry I can't hear you over how awesome I am"

Still, your description of the new demon city is intriguing.

In the canon Malfeas dominates everything, the other Yozis are tangential or afterthoughts when it comes to relevance. I'd like him taken down quite a few pegs. Maybe Malfeas doesn't die, but a second fetich death mutilates and reshapes him? We could say that parts of him die, but I think that as long as a single Akuma or Green Sun Prince knows a single Malfean charm he can't suffer the Neverborn's fate.

Also it should be mentioned that the Green Aun Princes have the potential to become new Yozis to fill that power vacuum. Yozis not bound by any oaths I might add.

We are selling timeshares, and if you sign before Calibration you get your very own copy of The Broken Winged Crane signed by the author and a one of a kind curio by The Sigils Dreamer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back