Other What are your guys’ favourite animal?

I really like hedgehogs. Sometimes they visit my garden and they're so adorable :3

Oh, and sacabambaspis. Extinct, yes, but forever immortalised in derpiness.

This is a really random question, I’m just interested in knowing what your guys favourite animal is! Maybe because you grew up with them, or you relate to them.

I love animals because they don’t judge you on the way you look, or talk. As long as you take care of them and keep them safe, they can give you unconditional love.

<3
Big dogs! Used to be cats for sure, but nowadays I just want a big ADHD ball of muscle that I can wrestle with and cuddle at night.

Orcas!!

Giant , beautiful, intelligent, Playful, matrilineal, and family oriented pods!

Amaaaaaazing to see in the wild and ya girl seen one up close too! Most importantly, they likely wont eat you if you fall in the ocean lol.

My favorite animal is gotta be the dog. It’s man’s best friend, because they’re playful, they are smart, and they love me! My all time favorite breed has gotta be the golden retriever! Ugggh everytime I see one, it makes me wanna hug him!

I love bugs!! Every bug. Blue Death-Feigning Beetles have a special place in my heart because they were my first pet bug, but I've kept jumping spiders, mantises, snails, slugs, millipedes, tarantulas, a black widow, a crawfish, crickets, and isopods. i love them all so much 🥺🥺

My favourite animals are ones often seen as "gross" such as vultures, skunks, etc. :^)

This specific rat. His name is Casper, he's 2.5 years old (probably 80+ in rat years), and he's a genius and human whisperer. He trained us to open doors for him on command, and as his mobility decreased he's started making other requests, like helping clean his ears. When his best friend Benny was sick, Casper would beg for extra treats and then give them to Benny. (There was plenty of food, but Casper wanted to be the one to deliver it.) He's also very good at figuring out food puzzles.

Casper's favorite kind of animal is humans. (That said, he hasn't met many animals - almost every pet is scared of rats, scary *to* rats, or both. He's scared of squirrels at the window and unimpressed by chickens.)

Attachments

• IMG_20240909_084329.jpg
    IMG_20240909_084329.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 1
A shoebill stork!!! I love how scary they look, but they're actually kind of dumb and silly! When they clap their beaks together, it sounds like gunshots and people are scared of them, but OH MY GOSH! I love them so much... my babies!

Also, they greet humans by bowing and shaking their heads, so silly!!! <3

shoebill stork.jpg

A shoebill stork!!! I love how scary they look, but they're actually kind of dumb and silly! When they clap their beaks together, it sounds like gunshots and people are scared of them, but OH MY GOSH! I love them so much... my babies!

Also, they greet humans by bowing and shaking their heads, so silly!!! <3

View attachment 1184346
I once saw a video of one picking up a dick and moving it, the poor duck looked so scared of being in that huge beak

The Tiger. It looks cool and is cool. Its a really interestingly colored animal that hunts solitarily. Its powerful yet nimble. Usually quite large. Only thing I can say I don't like about it is that it can be a little too solitary when it comes to mates and kids. There are a lot of stories about it that are very fascinating and a tiger can develop quite the vendetta against a human.

A tie between a silverback gorilla and a tiger.

I think it’s awesome that a 400-pound tiger has enough limb strength to outrun Usain Bolt. Imagine that.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back