What are your favorite types of roleplays?

I enjoy...

Slave/Master Roleplays

High School Roleplays

Family Roleplays

Mafia Roleplays

Fantasy Roleplays

Yaoi Roleplays

and to be completely specific what kind of fan roleplays

Alice in Wonderland

I do Adventure, paranormal, Steampunk, and just casual 1x1 meetup rps.

I also love a good fight or sparring rp.

When it comes to fandoms, I do Adventure Time, Hanna is Not a Boy's Name, Dr.Who, Sherlock, & MonsterKind.

I am capable of fluff, but it's very VERY rare.

A role play where I can create my own character. To where I can expand what my character is all about. Go deeper in my own mind of creation. Also, a role play with a good plot.

Fantasy and Sci-fi, most definitely. I also prefer smaller roleplay groups. Occasionally I like a really simple and casual roleplay, but it is usually high fantasy or sci-fi.

Horror, Fantasy and Sci-Fi.

I'm into dark, angst-y, "forbidden love" type of role plays.

Keeps the action / drama rollin'.

Any fighting, fantasy style Roleplay where two characters interlock in the dance of battle. All other Roleplays are just stories, they don't take much creativity. In fights, you have to think about your character; and, the other character. You have to know the characters; it forces you to dance; to explain; to argue. Whereas a story is just a single line; a focal point that never twists;in fights you have to be precise, accurate, perfect. It forces you to become better.

A role play that isn’t overly complex, seeing as how role play is meant to be an escape and not a second job. The type of role play does not really matter to much in my case, zombie, fantasy, civil war time era, renaissance era, a slice of life rp, it does not really matter. Storyline progression is also an important addition to any successful role play, character personality also being an important asset. Simply in my mind role plays should feel real and not entirely planned out.

Mainly realistic and dark medieval fantasy. Whatever comes within the RP is fine with me, long as it has a world I can develop a proper character in.

For me, i personally like role plays that had some fantasy in it, like ancient times or such, and a plot that will hopefully continue the play since sometimes it would suddenly end since we have nothing to say or write. Also i like school role plays, that has some twist in it, romance is fine well i'm perfectly okay with it.

~ r a y n e w a s h e r e ~

I usually never join an R.P., I'm always the author of one, see.

Well, I love to R.P. fandoms such as Far Cry, Skyrim, Soul Eater, Hetalia, Ao no Exorcist, and etc.

I like High School R.P.s, and fantasy-themed ones coupled with my many, trademark, PLOT TWISTS!

To those interested in joining a fantasy, medieval-themed R.P., I will be creating one shortly, stay tuned!

I like Horror/Supernatural Role Plays with romance in them.

I also enjoy Medieval themed ones.

I usually can't stand the usually just Romance ones. I need violence at some point. And just slapping someone across the face isn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back