Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect.

I like Mass Effect better, honestly. It's just that I can't call myself a true gamer if I haven't played Witcher 3 extensively yet. That game is massively popular.

I play a lot of Apex and Overwatch. I play Overwatch for the college I attend. As well as one player rpg/advenure style games. Been replaying Persona 4 recently, as I want to finally finish Persona 5 and get prepared for the eventual 6th installment. Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Digimon, etc. are games I genuinely love. As well as resident evil, that's a good one too!

I play on Xbox mostly, but also have PC if anyone's interested in linking up :)

I play a lot of Apex and Overwatch. I play Overwatch for the college I attend. As well as one player rpg/advenure style games. Been replaying Persona 4 recently, as I want to finally finish Persona 5 and get prepared for the eventual 6th installment. Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Digimon, etc. are games I genuinely love. As well as resident evil, that's a good one too!

I play on Xbox mostly, but also have PC if anyone's interested in linking up :)
I also play quite a bit of Overwatch. On PS5. Which role do you main?

Been thinking of picking Skyrim up again because I have some time off this weekend.

oneshot. a cute little rpg-esque game that likens back to undertale. the graphics and ost are DELICIOUS to my eyes and ears heheh.

Bought Sparking Zero recently, currently practicing that. My major games right now are Baldur's Gate 3 and Black Myth Wukong. I want to get caught up with the real, high-quality games that people are buzzing about.

Whenever I just want to relax and focus less on immersion, I play WWE 2K24. Really fun game, but it'll take you ages to actually play a match with someone. The servers are terrible.

World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Currently, my main is a Tauren Druid and I also have a Nightelf Priest.
I also have a dwarf, gnome, orc, troll, human, etc. I just fluctuate on who I play on, but Druid is my favourite class.
I plan on playing some other games soon...once I save to buy. I want to try out "My Time at Sandrock", as I have played "My Time at Portia". I used to be a HUGE Rune Factory and Harvest Moon fan, so I play games in the same genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back