Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

I just finished playing through the entire Halo: Master Chief Collection for my birthday like 3 weeks ago. @_@ So Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4. I’m still recovering LMAO. Other games I’m into at the moment are: Valorant, Apex Legends and 7 Days to Die. 🥰

Been playing Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance constantly. Totally in love with the series and tbh, Vengeance might beat out Nocturne as my new favorite.

I’m playing Final Fantasy XVI it feels different from the other games in the series.

Also I’m playing persona tactica and One Piece Odyssey on the side.

Vampire The Masquerade: Coteries of New York
been a fan of vtm for a while and itching to roleplay a setting inspired by the franchise, but i don't know where to start!

Oh so many games but some ive really been trying to get back into is animal crossing AND death trick: double blind

Oh and the legend of zelda: majoras mask on the 3DS

Recently finished (and hyperfixation ended) Stardew Valley. Figuring out next game to get into, but also playing Inscryption again for the 500th time

I wasn't meant to start any games but a random YT short got me back into playing Portal 2. I haven't played that game since it was first released but it's as funny as I remember it being!

Back on Apocalypse Rising for the first time in ages. It's nice but still overrun with hackers. Half my runs end because of them.

Final Fantasy 16. I have such mixed feelings about this game. I think if they had made it harder from the get go then it would have been a much better game and probably considered a truly amazing game, because when you do finally encounter a more challenging enemy then the fighting is amazing.

Also I think they designed the controls incredibly smoothly with the exception of the lock on not rotating the camera better. I recently discovered that you can fight really well with just using your right hand on the PS5 with how the controls are mapped out. (Dodge is R1 and you can dash to enemies by pressing X and Square at the same time so you can move and fight without touching an analog stick).

I'm not too much of a gamer, but I do love a few select games! I'm currently playing through Gris, a lovely game with this beautiful, watercolor like art style and wonderful music (if you like calm, piano ambiance, check out the soundtrack). I'm also nearly finished with Omori, and it is tearing at my heart strings so much!!
Omori is such a good game! I'm struggling with getting all the endings though

BG3 half drow elf nature cleric
I'm probably going to play a bit in literally three minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back