Other What are some Fandoms People are into?

I don't know if dying is the right word per se, but I enjoy VtM and WtA, and they're not exactly huge. I also feel like I used to see more Anita Blake RPs back in the day, but I only know of one forum that does them; I like the AB world but hate the direction the author took things, so playing in a setting that uses the world but not the canon characters is ideal for me. I'm also a fan of the X-Men comics (or was; my relationship with them soured) but most people prefer the films or cartoons. I'm not sure I'd say they're dying either though. But there did used to be a lot more X-Men blogs (and Marvel blogs in general) on Tumblr during the late 2010s than there are now. At least it looked that way when I left Tumblr RP last year.

I like His Dark Materials, specifically Lyra's world, but I've never seen an RP based on it. So idk if it can count as "dying" either if it never really lived.

Sorry, I realize pretty much all of these are "idk if this counts but" answers! But welcome, and I love your avatar!

Well, as i’m fan of unpopular verses that, i think, didn’t get trully a fandom to speak, if it does,i would be surprised if it’s dying..

..Or, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back