princess mononoke loved it

deathnote complete series retarted

-------------manga-----------------

short list

biomega 1-5

gundam00 all of them

and naruto 1-57 or 57

--- Merged Double Post ---

epic reminded me that i got season one and two of inuyasha for my sister but she has them so i kept them thought it was cool

Manga

Tokyo Mew Mew (my first manga) v. 1-7

Tokyo Mew Mew ala Mode (spin off series) v. 1, need volume 2.

Sugar Sugar Rune v. 1-7 (almost done!)

Inuyasha v. 1-9, 18

Yotsuba v. 1 (up to volume 8 online)

W Juliet v. 1

+anima v. 1

Ouran High School Host Club v. 1-2 (up to volume 10 online)

Peach Fuzz (really shitty American manga)

Fruits Basket v. 1 T___T

MAR v. 1-2

The Prince of Tennis v. 1

Chobits v. 1

Naruto v. 1-4 (read up to volume 20)

--

DVDs/Tapes

Kiki's Delievery Service

Castle in the Sky

Howl's Moving Castle

Spirited Away

InuYasha: Fire on Mystic Island

Sailor Moon: Good Queen, Bad Queen

Mew Mew Amiche Vincente, v. 1 & 2 (Italian dub of Tokyo Mew Mew)

I do not know enough to make a sufficient list, so I apologize

All of the anime I know/ever watched

Bleach

Pokemon

Naruto

Kekkaishi

Durarara

Full Metal Alchemist

I know there's more, but i can't think of any right now lol. and the only manga I read was Fruits Basket and one I forgot the name of, but it had something to do with a geisha and a tattoo artist.

I don't own any anime TT.TT but I own some manga

Chobits: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 (Missing 4 and 8)

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Part 1 and 2

Naruto: Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow (Colored)

Peach Fuzz: 1

Yeah, that's it
^_^ " I need some more haha

But I do have my own manga that i'm currently working on, I might make a rp out of it but otherwise all i'm saying for now is that its called

Unknown

~Ciao

I totally forgot I have Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty for anime :3 I love that series it's so comical

Favorites: Pandora Hearts, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Mouretsu Pirates, Chobits, Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, Spice and Wolf, Soul Eater, A Channel

Dislikes: Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, (there are a few more but I forget..)

And I recommend going to Anilinkz as an anime source.

Wouod nwruto ultimate ninja storm generations be considered anime since it has new episodes in it?

If so, then i have that game lol.

Okay, I asked a friend of mine (who is a manga creator) and she said this:

Lucky star is a great anime about the average (and funny) lives of four 11th grade girls who have the most random conversations ever (I fell out of my chair once or twice. Or thiry times), but the manga changes to focus on Yuri. (In the anime, they're straight, and in the manga, they're lesbians. So choose for your preference).

Ouran Highschool Hostclub is a good anime, though some find it annoying.(?) It is about a female student whose beautiful junior high appearence changed to make her look like a boy in high school, so when she broke a very expensive vase in the Host Club, they made her a Host, cleaned up her appearence and later found out she's a girl.

Inukami is a more explict Manga but it has a very good storyline. (By 'explict', they dont show nudity or sex but they hint at it a lot) It is a bout a boy, part of a family that has a talent of taming Inukami, who are humanoid half-dogs who take care of their master. WHen the boy tames his own, she is not at all what an Inukami should be, and he ends up having to take care of her while they do jobs together of defeating demons and evil spirits.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is the parallel Anime/Manga to Cardcaptor Sakura, exept the characters have different roles and some have grown up a bit. Basically, same characters but different Manga. In this series, Princess Sakura has had her memories taken away in the form of feathers from a curse, and her friend (Who she fell in love with secretly before) has to travel dimentions to find each feather. The Witch, who gave them the power to travel dimentions, took a price from each person who traveled with them. For the Princess's friend: Even if all Sakura's memory feathers return to her, she will never remember who he is, why he's helping her or that she ever knew him.

Chibi Vampire (Also known as Karin in the anime version) is about a family of vampires (They dont sparkle....) who live in Japan. The main character, Karin, is a different sort of vampire. She refuses to drink blood, but she produces too much blood. Often, she has to inject the blood into a human being. If she doesn't, it comes out as a horrible nosebleed that's almost like a hose gushing out water. (It's better than it sounds, I promise)

Kitchen Princess is about a seventh/eighth grader who is an orphan. Though she was accepted into a very expensive private school because both her parents were top chefs, and she has their abilities as well as the perfect sence of taste. Through this, she meets two boys, both brothers and both different, and learns that one of them may be her 'Flan Prince', a boy who saved her from drowning when she was a little girl and gave her a piece of Flan, the best food she'd had. (It's kinda strange at times, it's more of a realistic Manga, and I'm not fond of those)

I'm obsessed with Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, and Death Note! ^w^ Woof.

I'm obsessed with Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, and Death Note! ^w^ Woof.

I used to own a lot of manga but my step mom threw them away behind my back. Now the only manga I have left is la corda. I play mostly jrpg now a days like disagea and tales series.

Um.... Well.... I would put my whole list there of what I own, and another for everything I've read, and Another for everything I've watched. But I feel I would make a very, very long list if I did that. Basically, name a shoujo manga, I've probably read it. *rubs back of neck* Anyways!

So! Here's my top ten in no particular order:

1. Ouran High School (anime)

2. Beast Master

3. Bride of the Water God ( sooo pretty *drools* )

4. Heaven's Will

5. V.B. Rose

6. Special A

7. Heroic Age (anime)

8. Kamisama Kiss

9. Black Bird (until like novel 10 or so.... then it lost me :< )

10. Fruits Basket

There's so many more I want to put there-- but again... I'd go on forever... >.<

Hmm... Maybe I could make a list of my favorite manga artists. That would narrow it down, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back