Other Werewolves or Vampires?

Vampires, all the way. They are very similar, and in some ways, can be basically the same. You could have more feral vampires that are more beast like and you could have more human like werewolves. They can be very interchangeable but still very different. That's why I love the two fantasy races.

I'm also on team vampire because I have an upcoming roleplay. *cough cough* link *cough cough*

Vampires get the more appealing set of abilities -- who wouldn't rather be supernaturally charismatic than spontaneously hairy once a month? But... vampires have an unfriendly, hyper-political society, they have to put their mouths on strangers, and they're stuck inside on penalty of death half the time (at least in most fiction). Werewolves, on the other hand, get a good old fashioned loyal pack. I'd rather RP as a vampire (those unfriendly politics are interesting), but if they were real I think I'd rather be a werewolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werewolves, mate, werewolves. . . I like that untamed feral stature of power hidden deep inside an ordinary face aura. And they're beautiful, plus that towering looming form with the wicked claws, snarling fangs, and the deep fierce eyes saying, "Let the beast out!" is just so artistically and poetically appealing.

Werewolf is my main preference if i ever get to choose

I much prefer vampires; no real reason why, I just like the sly cruelty they have a lot of the time. I love playing them, havent had a chance to for awhile.

Vampires.... demons....vampire demons... strong sexy vampire demons that want to protect me. *Daydreaming...*

Werewolves or if I could have my own hybrid

I would like to be a werebear. It sounds weird wanting

to be another species. Make me sound insecure, but

Werewolves are much cooler and unlike Twilight would have

one believe, I enjoy when the werewolves is actually

a half-man half-wolf instead of overgrown mutts. I can't stand

the thought of not being able to go out during the day, although

I stay under the highway most of the time. Ehh, werewolves are

just awesome and I'm not a big fan of bats.

I've been obsessed with werewolves since I was a little pud. *sighs* Especially if they'd turn into those adorable wolf-forms instead of the overly-hairy-&-spoopy-man ones.

Eumelia said:
I've been obsessed with werewolves since I was a little pud. *sighs* Especially if they'd turn into those adorable wolf-forms instead of the overly-hairy-&-spoopy-man ones.
I was never a werewolf person! Always vampires and witches, especially modern style ones that look quite regular than BAM, fangs for ays.

Also, I love love love your little terrarium style things in your signature.

DctrCat said:
I was never a werewolf person! Always vampires and witches, especially modern style ones that look quite regular than BAM, fangs for ays.
Also, I love love love your little terrarium style things in your signature.
I see~

I believe that vampires have a lot of captivating traits, and aside from the burning-in-the-sun-thing (I have the heliophilia, you see), I would not pass up the chance to meet one, or even be one!

And thanks! I find them rather soothing myself. A friend of mine sent it to me and I knew that very moment it had to be my signature.

Eumelia said:
I see~
I believe that vampires have a lot of captivating traits, and aside from the burning-in-the-sun-thing (I have the heliophilia, you see), I would not pass up the chance to meet one, or even be one!

And thanks! I find them rather soothing myself. A friend of mine sent it to me and I knew that very moment it had to be my signature.
I haven't done a vampire character for so long, I really need to again (I need to do alice in wonderland as well!). I love that kind of art style, always so relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back