Werewolf Apocolypse

Kujamonkey

Beware: Crazy characters in use
Please be respectful of everyone in this section. Let's all be friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
The RP as a whole looks really interesting. I love the different tribes and races. I do have a question, what is magic for this RP?

@Kujamonkey

It does, I was just wondering cause magic can mean anything from elements to summoning XP. So I figured I would get clarification before hand. Is it all elements or just one?

Anyone is welcome to join. Please read everything carefully.

We will start soon. I want at least three more people

@The Reaper Of Souls ....dude where are you 0_0 we are in a peacful area you did read that everyone to meet at clan meeting if you can or be introduced later if you can't rp atm....Also guys @Kujamonkey won't be back for a while he said to continue and just not take it to far...)

Also @Shura sorry was gonna say something so we could meet but had to deal with something)

You lol your the only human like were wolf since you were raised human more then all of us

I think so, I just got back from a mini vacation. the owner of the RP has had stuff going on but should be back at least thats what @LeoKing said

This seems like a very interesting rp and I really would like to join, but it's been two weeks since the creator has been on and I fear that I'm not going to get accepted.

Hey everyone,

Kujamonkey here. I have been dealing with things IRL. I'm still not sure when I'll be back, but LeoKing will be taking charge in my place.

Thank you,

Kujamonkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back